fbpx

Dangit

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Christine
    Participant

I found a store last night that was clearing out their Windstone inventory! Was so happy. Managed to pick up a Gold and Red Fire Fledge, and a Ruby Young Oriental. And some really rare pieces too, like a test paint Hatching Maiasaur! And a Black Gold Young Oriental! Which I had to have Melody confirm as ‘legit’ pieces. Luckily she was working behind the counter, so she was able to answer all my questions about the pieces.

Then I woke up.

XD

Do you guys ever have Windstone dreams?

Susie
      Keymaster

๐Ÿ˜€ That’s right up there with my nightmare about finding empty cupboard space in my house! Horrible Horrible Nightmare!

Amy
        Participant

Oh my gosh, you totally had me going there XD

Ugh, the only windstone dreams I have are about all of mine getting broken and I wake up hysterical. XP

Adaneth
          Participant

Yes, I’ve had dreams about all sorts of neat Poads or Young Poads coming out in the store (and somehow I don’t run out of money in my dreams!). It’s such a bummer to wake up after that!

I think I’ve dreamed of winning Windstone auctions for a steal too…

Christine
            Participant

Haha yeah, I was kinda sad when I woke up! It definitely made me want Black Gold Oriental Dragons. They were suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper pretty in the dream!

Jinya
              Participant

I dream about them.. coming to life.. yeah.. it’s true…

Amy
                Participant

I dream about them.. coming to life.. yeah.. it’s true…

That is sooo awesome! I wish mine would ๐Ÿ™‚

Mike
                  Participant

I just dream about all those Windstones from the factory that they do not find worthy to release, oh my they are so wonderful even if not up to par with the standard Windstone. Also dream of being able to go through and help with the warehouse and put it in order for a chance at a few pieces I know about.
                    Maybe they will let me work at that warehouse to inventory what is there in exchange for a few lovely choice pieces instead of regular pay. No I don’t love Windstones much, Ha!

Puffpastryofdoom
                    Participant

I dream about Windstones all the time too!
                      -And believe it or not, I sometimes even dream about Fuzzies! Hahaha…

In one of my dreams, I had opened a new Windstone package only to discover that I had received a cute little white Fuzzy with pink eyes and iridescent fabric “bat” wings stitched on it! It was SO adorable!

When I woke up, I was so bummed that “she” didn’t actually exist. I had the perfect place for her in my room! Hahaha!! (*Maybe I can “squeak” for a small batch of winged Fuzzies! It would literally make my dream come true!) ๐Ÿ˜‰

Skeeterdeee
                      Participant

I thought I was the only one, LOL!! I keep dreaming that a new Kirin sculpt is in the store, but my computer keeps crashing when I try to order it. It’s like the grand unicorn, but it’s a huge grand kirin. I always wake up feeling unrested and nervous after that dream, LOL. :bigsmile:
                        Chris, next time you’re in that store, check and see if there are any rainbow fledgies laying around! ๐Ÿ˜‰

Puffpastryofdoom
                        Participant

…It’s like the grand unicorn, but it’s a huge grand kirin.

*Sigh* That would be AMAZING if one day there were Grand Ki-Rins! My heart just melts just thinking about them! :love:

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.