Custom Breyer Model by Adam Wichman for Sale!

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Custom Breyer Model by Adam Wichman for Sale!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

I purchased this Lovely Custom Model Breyer horse and I really love him but don’t have the room to adequately display this wonderful classic Dapple Grey as he should be – he is really Gorgeous in person and so life-like!

This Breyer is a Custom painted Classic sized ‘Secretariat’ Triple Crown 25th Anniversary mold artist custom painted to a Dapple Grey. He is signed on his hoof by the Artist (“AW” for Adam Wichman). The artist has painted him with a combination of acrylics and pastels and added finishing details, such as glossy eyes, nostrils, and glossed hooves.
    He is custom painted as a wonderful Dapple Grey with dark points, and he is really nicely done! This is a Classic sized Breyer Model, and his rough approximate size is 9 inches long by 3-4 inches wide by 6-7 inches high. I have not actually measured him – so if you would like exact measurements, please contact me.

I’m asking $75 OBO + Shipping costs. Payment through PayPal.
    I estimate the shipping within USA to be around $18, but you can contact me for a quote. Contact me for a shipping quote if shipping to Canada/International.

Please PM me with questions. He will be securely wrapped and boxed to arrive to you safely!

DGry-CM-Classic_1sm

DGry-CM-Classic_2sm

DGry-CM-Classic_3sm

DGry-CM-Classic_1sm

DGry-CM-Classic_2sm

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ela_Hara
    Participant

I LOVE the expression on his face!

DGry-CM-Classic_3sm

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    SEARCHING...for a Red-eyed Razorback Boar! I'd love to Trade, Buy or... Let's Make a Deal!
    SEARCHING...for the Red-Capped KS Adult Poad - please see my Classified Ad!
    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.