fbpx

Current Repair List- UPDATED 10-19-12! Pics of Brown Emp Repaired on last page!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Repairs Current Repair List- UPDATED 10-19-12! Pics of Brown Emp Repaired on last page!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone, I am back to repairing things! Quit my day job so I have more time to dedicate to what I really care about, my family & you guys. Currently all my accepted repairs are still coming to me in the mail, so I’m waiting. Meantime I wanted to let you guys know where things stood & when I expect to be available for future repairs. I want to try to make sure I have at least one item going out before something else comes in, & I have been able to keep things moving pretty quickly. ATM I expect to be receiving several at once due to unexpected delays to when things were shipped, so my plan to only have one at a time might not work perfectly this month, but I should be clearing those pretty quickly, so by the end of July I should be open again. Just PM me here, get me on FaceBook, or email me kyrin (at) kyrinslair.com. The email I admit I get behind on, more spam than anything most of the time, if you use email, put the subject in all CAPS please, that will help me locate it in the spam.

Okay, Repair list is revised! October 6, 2012!

Currently in house or on its way

Windstonefan- Various-in progress
    Emperordragonlover-White Emperor, repair & full restoration of paint-Finished & on its way home
    Emperordragonlover-Emerald Emperor- BEING SHIPPED
    royaldragoness-2 wizards-BEING SHIPPED
    Dragonlove- Brown Emperor- FINISHED, SEE BELOW FOR PICS!
    Joliesdragons-Copper patina male- BEING SHIPPED
    MoonShadow- Ruby OW-Pending insurance claim
    ariankentara- Grand unicorn repair- BEING SHIPPED

CURRENTLY OPEN FOR MORE REPAIRS, SO IF YOU NEED SOMETHING FIXED, LET ME KNOW!

*BEING SHIPPED- means that I am still waiting for the sculpture to arrive at my studio.

Need repair items sent asap, if you can’t send it, let me know & I’ll move others up on the list.

IF ANYONE NEEDS REPAIRS, I AM AVAILABLE, CONTACT ME BY ALL MEANS.

OTHER OFFERS

I have a Ruby Mother dragon available for sale, she has some damage to a toe and a tail scale and will be fully restored complete with original Windstone paint, so if interested let me know. Asking price $200 or better offer.

Working on Old Green Emperor I own- sold to DragonMedley

Kyrin

dragonmedley
    Participant

Don’t stress over the emp, ‘kay? He’ll be done when he’ll be done.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Okay, call ya when we hit Toronto. I still have your number unless it changed. We are hoping to be there around the end of March or early April. Hugs!

Kyrin

Okay My current list got changed, as folks who were on the list weren’t quite ready to send theirs, so I moved on to the next person, ended up having a rash of people not ready, so ended up moving pretty low on my list.

Current repairs in house:

Windstonefan- Graphite Oriental- plan to have him done & on his way home this week.
      Scathach- Grand Unicorn- He is all done, pictures to follow. Question do you want me to mail him, or just bring him with me when I come to Toronto & give him to you there?

Wampus – White Royal Hatcher- Will be ready to go home by Tues, so I’ll message you.

I’ll be out of town for the end of April, but for those who still want things repaired, message me, I will be available to repair more pieces May 1st.

Kyrin

windstonefan
      Participant

Yeah Kyrin ! Thank you. I can’t wait to see him all prettied up. I miss that boy!

windstonefan

Scathach
        Participant

I’ll PM re delivery. Thanks again! He looks really fabulous.

Life is beautiful.

It’s not letting me update, but at present I have no repairs in house, though there are two on the way.

I should be available for more repairs by mid July, so if you want to be added to the wait list just give me a hollar. Turn around is much faster as I am taking a haitus from full time work for a month or so, so now is the perfect time to get your piece to me.

I look forward to hearing from folks, I’ll be posting pics of current projects in the near future mostly on the Windstone FB pages, since those are easy to post pics in.

Kyrin

Photobucket

Repaired Special Red Fire Lap Dragon, her horn was broken off during shipping. Repaired for Dragonshoard.

Also restored the paint on a Red Fire Spectral for someone else on here, can’t remember her forum name. He goes home soon too.

Kyrin

Yep, just let me know when you’re ready for my green emp, and Ill get to austin to pack and ship.

Christine
          Participant

Photobucket

Repaired Special Red Fire Lap Dragon, her horn was broken off during shipping. Repaired for Dragonshoard.

Also restored the paint on a Red Fire Spectral for someone else on here, can’t remember her forum name. He goes home soon too.

Kyrin

Afhdjsfhdls! Do you have any tips on matching Ruby/Red Fire that you would be willing to divulge? I have a severely battered Dark Ruby Fledge that I wanted to try matching Ruby with. He’ll probably get repainted though, he was in absolutely awful shape when I got him. But I want to practice!

Sadly there is no “over the counter” paint for ruby or red fire. Nothing I have found matches it, the only reason this is matched is because Melody sent me the paint. If you would like to restore your Ruby, I can do that for you, but I’m afraid there isn’t anything out there you can get that matches it, I’ve tried. And upon seeing the paint in person, I now know why, it is almost like a clear red syrup in consistency, never seen anything like it.

Kyrin

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

I’ve had to mix my own ruby paint and no two are exactly the same so I have run into similar issues, but I have gotten a match with patience.

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Christine
              Participant

The closest match I’ve found is nail polish. Which ovbiously is not a viable option!

dragonshoard
                Participant

Photobucket

Repaired Special Red Fire Lap Dragon, her horn was broken off during shipping. Repaired for Dragonshoard.Kyrin

Just got her back. Can’t tell she was even broken. Kyrin does WONDERFUL work. Can’t thank her enough!!! (happy dance!!) :love: :bigsmile:

I am so happy you are happy with her, I was really pleased with how well her repair went.

Kyrin

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.