fbpx

Curls and a Couple Others For sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Curls and a Couple Others For sale

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Jasmine wrote:

PM’d you before I got the end of thread. Never mind. ๐Ÿ™„

No problem. I get excited too. ๐Ÿ˜†

Jodi
    Participant

Do you have a picture of the Peacock Mother? I’m interested in it for my step-daughter, but I want to make sure it’s going to match the Young Dragon I got for her first. Thanks.

emerald212 wrote:

Do you have a picture of the Peacock Mother? I’m interested in it for my step-daughter, but I want to make sure it’s going to match the Young Dragon I got for her first. Thanks.

She is the older darker color. I tried to take some pix today, but she looked too bright IMO. She also has a chip in her tail, a couple small ones on her off side foot, and some black stuff on one of her scales I didn’t try to wash/remove.

Morrigan
      Participant

Sent a PM about the OW. ^_^

Jodi
        Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

emerald212 wrote:

She is the older darker color. I tried to take some pix today, but she looked too bright IMO. She also has a chip in her tail, a couple small ones on her off side foot, and some black stuff on one of her scales I didn’t try to wash/remove.

OK. I’m going to pass then. I want a mint one for my step-daughter. Thanks.

Old warrior is sold. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.