fbpx

curlies like this?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody curlies like this?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

I very much like the copper/turquoise colour scheme on this GB curlie.
      Is there a chance this could one day become a production colour? Or is this a combination you don´t like so much?

Kelsey
      Participant

I am completely in love with these ones and was really hoping to see more like them in the store or on ebay!

Angelika_Zen
        Participant

kelseyslk, I find your #2 choice closely resembles Patricia’s Blueberry colour scheme. I really like those colours together!!

http://windstoneeditions.com/galleries/windstone-products-gallery/ebay-gallery/patricia-smith/male-dragons/blueberry-test-paint-1

and maybe a bit like the Barn Swallow as well 🙂

http://windstoneeditions.com/contentbarn-swallow-test-paint-1

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

jmoore
          Participant

Kelseyslk, I love your #1 choice, too! I was hoping whoever got him would post more pictures. I love the color combo.

Mary
            Participant

Kelseyslk, I love your #1 choice, too! I was hoping whoever got him would post more pictures. I love the color combo.

I think Kelseyslk #1 choice is the one that Drag0nfeathers got, and she did post some shots in the thread.

That teal & copper combo is stunning. I hope they do more of these pieces in other sculpts.

Kelsey
              Participant

Drag0nfeathers got my #2 who ever got my number 1 didn’t post photos.

Kelsey
                Participant

I love the bright of the red in the cool of the blue together but I also really like the way they were applied to the dragon thicker around the top instead of just down the ridge. I think it looks awesome that way!

Melody
                  Keymaster

Is there a chance this could one day become a production colour? Or is this a combination you don´t like so much?

All of these guys are test paints, so it is good to hear which you like most. I like almost all of them equally so I couldn’t decide which , if any to make into a real batch.
                    I think I like the horizontally stripy ones best, like the one on the top, and middle of the pyramid in the store pic.

StormDancer
                    Participant

I agree with moonbeam… That color is amazing. If that was a limited production it’s definitely one that I would purchase. Come to think of it.. I would purchase that color on just about any of the dragon sculpts and possibly even on griffons.

Looking for:
                      "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mary
                      Participant

Drag0nfeathers got my #2 who ever got my number 1 didn’t post photos.

Oops! Sorry I didn’t notice your color scheme matching the numbers. Hopefully your #1 will show up soon.

Mary
                        Participant

Absolutely love the snake-like patterns on the curlies. Is this something that’ll make its way onto production curlies?

Angelika_Zen
                          Participant

Oooo Congrats Drag0n! Your GB is really nice!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Scathach
                            Participant

All of these guys are test paints, so it is good to hear which you like most. I like almost all of them equally so I couldn’t decide which , if any to make into a real batch.
                              I think I like the horizontally stripy ones best, like the one on the top, and middle of the pyramid in the store pic.

This one and the snake skinned ones are my favourites.

Life is beautiful.

Samwise
                              Participant

I’m with you Melody; I like them all! I can even begin to pick a favorite of the GB curlies.

tempest618
                                Participant

My GB mini keeper has similar colors to that curlie, but with less copper and more blue. I think it looks great on both of them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 25 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.