Curled Dragon Toes

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Curled Dragon Toes

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Sirithiliel
    Participant

Hello!! I bought the Violet Flame Curled Dragon from the newest batch, and noticed something different on him than on my other two curled dragons. I was wondering if this is something normal, or did I get a slight goof up? Doesn’t matter to me either way since I dont’ see it while he’s on display, but I was curious =)

What i noticed was that on my other curls, [using the Sunset Ebay piece by P.S. for example] the area between the toes is painted to match the body color, but on my Violet FLame it’s just painted gold, causing the talons to blend in quite a bit.

I don’t mind, since they’re on the side of the body I don’t see, but I was curious if this was a normal thing or not =) My other two curlies don’t have that

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

Looks like it just got missed in the painting process.

I got my Turquoise Fledgling and one the non show side didn’t have his wing webs painted gold like the others. *shrug* I just went ahead and touched it up myself since I have the same gold pens that windstone uses.

Little painting errors like that are bound to happen like that when everything is done by a human hand, no machines or anything. Nobody is perfect. ^_^

I’m sure if it really bothers you they would gladly exchange it, but little things like this make items unique as well.

Got a busted dragon? There isn't a Windstone I can't fix! - drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
    *OPEN for small repairs/CLOSED for major ones until late Spring - PM me*

***SEEKING GRAILS***
    Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
    Tie Dye Hatching Royalty
    Zebra Cuttlefish Kirin Family
    Siphlophis Male Dragon
    Arc-en-ciel Emperor
    Dragon Quail + Ocean Flame Old Warriors
    Emerald Tabby + Masquerade Male Griffins
    Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
    Barn Swallow, Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart + Fireberry Dragons

Sirithiliel
    Participant

Since it is on the non display side I don’t mind =) just means I have a special little guy

bayoudragon
    Participant

I have a special little guy, too… my amethyst curl. I named him “Oddball”. :bigsmile:

orange…
    amethyst curl-outside photo amcurl-outside.jpg

no orange…
    amethyst curl-inside photo amcurl-inside.jpg

Sirithiliel
    Participant

Awwww he’s cute! =)

Melody
    Participant

Hello!! I bought the Violet Flame Curled Dragon from the newest batch, and noticed something different on him than on my other two curled dragons. I was wondering if this is something normal, or did I get a slight goof up? Doesn’t matter to me either way since I dont’ see it while he’s on display, but I was curious =)

What i noticed was that on my other curls, [using the Sunset Ebay piece by P.S. for example] the area between the toes is painted to match the body color, but on my Violet FLame it’s just painted gold, causing the talons to blend in quite a bit.

I don’t mind, since they’re on the side of the body I don’t see, but I was curious if this was a normal thing or not =) My other two curlies don’t have that

I told the painter about it and the next batch is fixed.

Sirithiliel
    Participant

Oh i didn’t mean to get someone in trouble >.<;;

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.