fbpx

Crowfeather' s PYO's updated 8/11/14

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Crowfeather' s PYO's updated 8/11/14

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kelly
    Participant

Hi everyone, I decided to post some of my works in progress.link to updated pics
      https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-rLijcD4IxWM/U-kJgy6AzTI/AAAAAAAAAGk/Y5OEA_Qdm6k/w427-h758-no/034.jpg

I fear I also lost my ability to post pictures well. These were taken with my camera on my phone. Still a work in progress. But, I’m back painting! Very happy about that. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks again for all your inspiring thoughts and words.

rock-reader
      Participant

Looking very promising, crowfeather! Welcome back! (No, I don’t paint but I enjoy seeing all the PYOs that show up on the forum.) I look forward to seeing more of your work. ๐Ÿ™‚

Prezaurian
        Participant

Oh neat! Is that painting in the background the inspiration for this Keeper? Looking forward to seeing how he/she turns out! Looking good so far!

Amstaff
          Participant

Nice ! Thank you so much for sharing this, I love seeing works in progress, it really helps in learning how to paint. Love the colors !

Kelly
            Participant

Yep, the painting in the back is Vincent van Gogh’s starry night on the Rhone. It is my inspiration for this keeper. I’ve been a big fan of Van Gogh’s I only hope I can do it justice with my interpretation. I’ll have a day or two coming up that I’ll be able to get back to work on him. *Excited** ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for your you’re support guys. ๐Ÿ™‚ And as always, I can’t wait to see more of everyone else’s PYO’s keep them coming.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.