Creating an Etsy Shop- Name?

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Creating an Etsy Shop- Name?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    tig3r06
    Participant

Hello!

I craft alot of things along with painting windstone pyo’s and keep getting feedback from my friends to start an Etsy shop.  Thinking of a name is really tough…any help would be greatly appreciated?  It’s really just for fun and extra money as I have a full time job.

Tig3r D3signs, I have no idea what else or if it’s cheesy. Here’s a mask and feather attachment i created that’s almost finished for my masquerade tomorrow to give an idea of what else I do.  Hopefully someday soon I will try my hand at sculpting too.

Thank you!!!

Kim
      Blocked

That’s a cute name!  What else do you like crafting?  I have thought about an etsy shop myself and selling drawings or paintings or jewellery I’ve made but not sure I could produce enough for a store.  If you have the time and supplies though I think it’s a good idea.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

tig3r06
        Participant

Thanks Kim!  Painting canvas, making little clay critters, drawings and any other things I come up with to create.  I really love making the masks, hair pieces and taking old or damaged dresses and making them fantasy/masquerade too.
          I don’t think you have to have much to have a store. My friend crocheted beanies and scarves and didn’t have alot for her store.

Suzanne-Marie
          Participant

I think it’s a fantastic idea!!
            And really like the name you have tentatively chosen!!
            The feather mask is soooooo pretty!!
            The Hippocampus you did for me is a grail in my collection!!
            You are so talented, and I think your goods will sell really, really well !!!
            Warm Hugs !!!!!

tig3r06
            Participant

Thank you!

Although did the etsy name check and it’s already been taken or used so I need to think of some other ones…

etruscan
              Participant

Has someone taken Design Tiger, or Designing Tiger, or a variation?

tig3r06
                Participant

Thanks Etruscan! D3signTig3r worked and now I just need to start creating listings before I can create the store 😊

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.