fbpx

Craigslist ad in Orlando

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Craigslist ad in Orlando

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

There’s someone nearby selling a few pieces- sconces, a peacock fledge, not sure if they have more but they say they’ll ship. I’d like one of the sconces, and can check the others for anyone if they want.
      There’s a few in Tampa too.
      http://orlando.craigslist.org/for/4438546609.html

Mercury Star
      Participant

I try and check my local Craigslist when I remember, though the only Windstones I found were not listed as such. They were in a box of assorted dragons, gargoyles and other things, for $20. Not anything super fancy, just two gargoyles (with chips of missing gypsum and smelling of cigarettes), but I was still thrilled to find them! 🙂

Kim
        Blocked

Do you guys use kijiji much in the U.S.? It’s super popular up here! I have seen lots of Windstones from different parts of Canada on kijiji. I buy and sell a variety of things on there. It’s really good for finding furniture on there too like bookcases and curio cabinets for Windstones!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Featherwurm
          Participant

Do you guys use kijiji much in the U.S.? It’s super popular up here! I have seen lots of Windstones from different parts of Canada on kijiji. I buy and sell a variety of things on there. It’s really good for finding furniture on there too like bookcases and curio cabinets for Windstones!

Interestingly, Kijiji isn’t available in the same way in the US as Canada. Here’s it’s the E-bay Classifieds, and it’s not really as popular as Craig’s List by a long shot.

There was actually a whole legal kerfluffle between Craig’s List and E-bay (owners of Kijiji) which didn’t really do much for anyone, but did result in Kijiji being dropped in the states.

It’s great if you’re in Canada to be sure! Far better than Craig’s List there, just the popularity is switched between them for the two countries.

Kim
            Blocked

Oh I didn’t know about kijiji not really being the same there. That’s weird. It is so popular here. I use it all the time. The only thing I don’t like is that they send you e-mails all the time asking you if you want to pay to add on extras to the ads or pay to put it back to the top of the page. I just delete my ads every few days and post them again so I don’t have to pay for them. I have tried Craig’s List and find it unorganized and hard to find ads and post photos on but some people use that here too.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.