fbpx

Could someone watch for me?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Could someone watch for me?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Amanda
    Participant

I really want to get one of the new safari unicorns, but I mostly work second shift so unless it’s tues. or weds. of this week I won’t be able to watch. πŸ™ I missed out on the candy corns so if anyone would be willing to try and nab one of these for me I would love you forever πŸ™‚

Pixie-dust
      Participant

Is anyone watching for you? I got one for myself, I will see
        if Susie will hold one for you until you are able to log on.
        Tamara

Danzig Moon (Karen)
        Participant

I believe quite a few people reserved one for you Eleu. Look under last night’s live stream thread.

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Pixie-dust
          Participant

Oh well, I still sent a PM to Susie to see if she could reserve
            one for her. Never hurts to try! πŸ™‚
            Tamara

Pixie-dust
            Participant

Susie confirmed that she is holding one for her! πŸ™‚

Amanda
              Participant

Aww, really? I didn’t think anyone was watching for me cause no one replied here. I felt kinda sad earlier. I just got home from work and saw a ton of PMs from people, I can’t believe I was all sad that no one wanted to watch for me when a whole bunch of people did!! You guys are too sweet. I was able to get one when there were 4 left, so hopefully the one being held for me will be able to go to someone else who missed πŸ™‚ This forum is awesome *cries*

Danzig Moon (Karen)
                Participant

I’m glad that you were able to get one. Also remember we take care of our own, all that need’s to be done is to ask. πŸ™‚

*** Always looking for Brindles..*** AWD Pieces **** Lavender Coiled Mother with Globe**** if you have one you would like to sell or trade please contact me ?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.