fbpx

Copper patinas in store hurry!!

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Copper patinas in store hurry!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hurry!

machineguts
    Participant

Saw those, they look nice! Love the mother dragon!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Have to pass them up for now, but the Laps look really pretty!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

PhoenixTears
        Participant

Anyone that gets their Mother Coiled in Copper Patina and doesn’t love it, I’d reimburse you to rehome it!

*grumble* why do I miss everything that goes into the store?

If for some reason they ever come out with the AMETHYST Coiled Mother (they were awaiting the eyes I think), can someone catch one for me? Pretty please? I’m new but trustworthy and pleasant in dealings- ask Dunreining, Kitsunelady and Ruffian!

Hey, question while I’m here… what happens if someone asks like I did, for help in snagging a piece but say, I happen to be online same as you and I’m buying one while you’re also securing one for me? Are most members confident they can resell it right away here? Pieces go so fast I know I’d be confident and could I afford it and I saw someone asking anyone to grab a piece, I’d do it for them if I could and not worry if they got one too and I had to resell. They all go like lightening!

“Fate whispers to the wolf, you cannot withstand the storm; and the wolf whispers back, I AM the storm.”

Andrea
          Participant

I would leave it up to the person who snagged the extra piece for you. If they wanted to keep it or if they want you to pay for it. Or come to an agreement before hand.
            With the new rule about one per customer I think it’s harder to get store watchers. I wish I had gotten a copper fledge, but I’m sure there will be more soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.