Copper Patina Lap Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Copper Patina Lap Dragons

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Courtney
    Participant

Any chance on a restock of these in the near-to-far future! ๐Ÿ™‚

Been trying to snag one for some time with no luck!

Melody
      Keymaster

Maybe… we do those sporadically.
        We usually wait until we have a cart full of “rescue” castings, so they can all be painted at the same time.
        I know we still have a whole cart full of rescue male dragons to patina, but I don’t know if there are any laps at the moment!

Courtney
        Participant

Aww! Alright!! Thanks!

Bette (Brianna)
          Participant

If you can possibly say off hand, do you think there may be an appearance for the copper patina young dragons to appear back in store anytime soon?
            ~Thank You!

Melody
            Keymaster

Oh! I just checked the copper patina carts and there ARE lap dragons on it! -and other dragons too, but I didn’t see any Young dragons.

Marianne
              Participant

Oh my goodness!! Laps!! That’s exciting!! Need to start a copper lap fund. ๐Ÿ™‚

Courtney
                Participant

I man I would kill for a Lap!! Hhh.. Any idea when they might hit?

CAN I SELL MY SOUL TO RESERVE ONE

Nightcrow
                  Participant

Just adding my voice to the chorus here – I’ve been dying for a Lap in CP that’s the brighter version (like the ‘version 1’ female griffin shows, in the store) with teal eyes! Maybe as a New Year offering, rather than right this instant?

I’m just saying, if I get money for Christmas, a January release of bright CP Laps would ensure that I don’t squander it on something pointless like clothes or food! ๐Ÿ˜€

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Melody
                    Keymaster

Oh gosh, we haven’t even started on them… maybe when we get other stuff done!

Melody
                      Keymaster

I’ll tell the painters that folks want copper patina dragons, but they are kinda swamped right now… maybe next year?

Melody
                        Keymaster
                          Linda
                          Participant

YES YES YES forget all the rest do Hearth dragons

Kim
                            Blocked

Can you do another batch of copper patina baby dragons too maybe with more green patina and purple colours? I missed the other copper patina babies but would prefer more colours on them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.