Copper Patina Lap Dragon question

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copper Patina Lap Dragon question

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jellyfish
    Participant

Does anyone know how many CP laps were made with red eyes and how many with teal? Thanks 🙂

Susie
      Keymaster

I believe we made 5 Copper Patina Lap Dragons with red eyes and 7 with teal eyes.  We made AT LEAST that many anyway!

Jellyfish
        Participant

Thank you Susie! 🙂
          I was going through boxes and found one with red eyes I had forgot about. Poor thing hasnt even been out of the box yet. I really need to buy a display case.

Nightcrow
          Participant

Wow, Susie, so few?  I’d forgotten the batch of a dozen (ish) was split; I was thinking there were about a dozen of each.

Any chance of another batch coming along in the new year?  (With teal eyes, by preference, but as always, “BOTH” is the answer that everybody can agree on…)  😀

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.