fbpx

Copper Patina heaven!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Copper Patina heaven!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Awww. The Young Oriental is so cute. I sooo want one ๐Ÿ™„ . They look so nice in the sunlight ๐Ÿ˜€ .

machineguts
      Participant

SO cute! ๐Ÿ˜€ Thanks for sharing pics, Lady! These guys do look incredible in the sunlight, as well as directional light!

darjeb
        Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

You can also get fuzzies on ebay purchases if you put “Love, Fuzzy!” in the customer comment area on paypal.

I didn’t know that thanks Pegasi. I keep forgetting to put Love Fuzzy on my ones from the store.l

machineguts
          Participant

Wow, looks like there was a mad rush on those Copper Patina curlies today! Only 2 left!

Bob

I LOVE mine!!
              I forgot where I put him in the case and had to REALLY look to find him

machineguts
              Participant

Maybe he snuck away for a moment to swipe some yummies. ๐Ÿ˜€

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Awwww-thanks for posting pictures of the young oriental! He’s just gorgeous. I sure hope I can get on top of my finances soon and start buying Windtones again. I made more money delivering pizzas than my crummy day job!! lame.
                  I’m so glad Melody has found a way to salvage these “flawed” orientals-they are my favorite sculpt next to the spectrals, so I’m glad to see them in new colors ^_^

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.