fbpx

Copper Patina Emperors now available 6/16/11

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Copper Patina Emperors now available 6/16/11

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Copper Patina Emperors now available 6/16/11

Dragonlairqueen
      Participant

Okay, I bit! This is my first Emperor, too! My only sadness is that he will not match all my lovely red-eyed coppers. I did ask to have red eyes put in, but I’m not sure if that will happen. I even asked to have red eyes sent with him and I’ll do it myself! I love all my coppers, and I don’t want him to feel weird! I wish they would make the hatching egg with red eyes, too… 0:)

Wampus Dragon
        Participant

Yay! Copper Patina Emperors! Now if only there were OWs, Hatching Kinglets and Hatching Emperors and I would have all the Copper Patina pieces I want.

Fritochick (Mary)
          Participant

Thank You Melody—finally a NEW emperor that wasn’t in an auction!!!! I bought mine, it came just when I was about to give up hope.

Hannah
            Participant

Oh he’s beautiful! If only..

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

Damn, Windstone is CRANKING out new stuff lately. I’m sad to say I can’t get one of these with Shaun newly unemployed. :tired: What a bummer. I even have had to sell most of the new stuff I’ve bought recently. *sigh*

Hopefully these will be around for a while

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                Participant

Yikes! Already sold out. Im surprised, because I think the Emperor in silver is prettier and he’s still in the store. He’s really beautiful, but at the same time, if you step back and look at him, he looks a little monotone to me. I guess I’ll be passing on him all together.

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

Yikes! Already sold out. Im surprised, because I think the Emperor in silver is prettier and he’s still in the store. He’s really beautiful, but at the same time, if you step back and look at him, he looks a little monotone to me. I guess I’ll be passing on him all together.

I’m pretty sure Melody painted more Emps in silver than she did in Copper Patina. I’d be surprised if she painted more than 10 or 12 in C. Patina.

Lupuslunae
                    Participant

I’m glad I wasn’t home when this beauty came out…cause yeah I would have bought him even though I’ve WAY overspent my Windstone budget for this month.

machineguts
                      Participant

I think of treasure-hoarding dragons when I look at this guy. 🙂 What a beauty!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.