Copper griffins

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Copper griffins

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Heather
    Participant

Heather
      Participant

I know your plate is pretty full, but I would love to see more Copper Griffins someday, either with or without the blue and purple. Both versions were just beautiful! I am kicking myself really hard for missing the auction on the second one: he was gorgeous. 🙄 Would you consider perhaps a modified form of this color as a limited production color? I’m thinking of a griffin colored something like a golden eagle, with a dark brown body and base and copper and gold highlights on the feathers, plus or minus a few cream irregular marks on the big flight feathers like a young eagle would have. The way you did the Coppers was fabulous; I’m just trying to think of a way to make that color scheme more feasible for limited production. squeek*

kitsunelady
        Participant

I’ll second that. >.> I liked the purple-tinted sitting chick’s coloring best. e.e

Andrea
          Participant

I’m kicking myself as well for forgetting about the auction ending on the #2 copper chick. The purple tinting and lavendarish eyes with the darker butt and feet were perfect.
            The one that is up now is pretty nice too… 😀

that would be a perfect color for my first set of a production griffin family!! squeek*

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.