fbpx

Copper Flame

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Copper Flame

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

I like this idea of the “Copper flame” This is the first red dragon color scheme I’ve seen that I would actually consider getting pieces in 🙂 Normally I’m more into the ‘cool’ tones (blues, some greens) but I think the potential of this scheme is pretty darn awesome 🙂

Chloe
      Participant

SQUEAK Oh, sorry, couldn’t help myself!! This scheme is gorgeous, down to the precious darker paws and nose. Wings remind me of a butterfly, and I echo Wampus Dragon’s squeak for other egg colors besides white.

Edit: and the lavender highlights….swoon. Yes, love this color.

Great job with the new colors! Thank you for producing drool-worthy dragons.

fatalbeauty
        Participant

love love love this color, please make it go into the store!

4 things I'm looking for:
          1. Mother Meerkat
          2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
          3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
          4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

pony-up
          Participant

This is the first test paint dragon color I’ve really loved in quite awhile. And I love that the egg isn’t plain white! :):)

Chloe
            Participant

Is it just me or does the coloring look quite different on the male? I am seeing less brown and red and more lavender….. I LOVE the hatchling.

Edit: maybe because the throat isn’t as “copper” as the hatchling?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.