fbpx

Congratulations Wolfmachine!!!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Congratulations Wolfmachine!!!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    Bob

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Yes, hopefully they look just as nice in person then in the pictures.

I was thinking the same thing

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I’m not worried about the “non-mint-ness” of the green Emp. It just sounds like minor paint rubs or tiny knicks or dings that can be painted over. I will cry if his TAIL breaks off at the feet like my other TWO. ugh. Seller gets a lecture in packing tonight 😈

He is so beautiful in the green…Equus I hope he stays that way

Bob

WolfenMachine wrote:

I’m not worried about the “non-mint-ness” of the green Emp. It just sounds like minor paint rubs or tiny knicks or dings that can be painted over. I will cry if his TAIL breaks off at the feet like my other TWO. ugh. Seller gets a lecture in packing tonight 😈

He is so beautiful in the green…Equus I hope he stays that way
          I wish you the best of luck

Skigod377
          Participant

Me, too! Let us know when he gets to you!

Bob

yes please

Congrats Vantid on getting the Flion. πŸ˜€

Skigod377
              Participant

Wow! We are all lucking out tonight!

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

Wow! We are all lucking out tonight!

I might be if I had more money

dragonessjade wrote:

Congrats Vantid on getting the Flion. πŸ˜€

Yay! Congrats! πŸ˜†

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

I’ve also found out tonight, that the right blend of Copper and Gold metallic acrylic paints(got mine at Wally world, $0.87 each) repair blemishes in the Emp.’s horns if anyone has an Emp with a cracked, chipped or rubbed horn

WolfenMachine
                    Participant

Did someone here win the brown emp. or any of the seller’s other items? I sent her a long email about packing the dragon, and tried to sound as friendly as possible, instead of bossy…I havent gotten a reply yet πŸ˜• *refreshes mailbox*

Skigod377
                      Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Did someone here win the brown emp. or any of the seller’s other items? I sent her a long email about packing the dragon, and tried to sound as friendly as possible, instead of bossy…I havent gotten a reply yet πŸ˜• *refreshes mailbox*

Yeah, I think I got the gryphon from her. I got an email, too, but It was under the emperor auction, though, which was weird, since I won the griffin. I just asked her to double box and add insurance. She mentioned adding insurance, but nothing about double boxing.

Bob

skigod377 wrote:

WolfenMachine wrote:

Yeah, I think I got the gryphon from her. I got an email, too, but It was under the emperor auction, though, which was weird, since I won the griffin. I just asked her to double box and add insurance. She mentioned adding insurance, but nothing about double boxing.

Let’s hope for the best!!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.