fbpx

Commission – "PrizmaTigress" Proudly Owned by Sky

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Commission – "PrizmaTigress" Proudly Owned by Sky

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

This little girl is painted to look like a Tigress and is done in many shades of blues with a dark blue spine (cant make out all the pretty blues…stupid cameras, maybe if SkyLover can come up with some better..she can post them, but for now…here she is! πŸ˜€ ) and pretty teal metallics paints down the back and front of her wings, silver talons and wing claws, 2 extra blue stones on her forehead and 4 clear stones down her chest with the Bright Blue Eyes.
    She is Proudly Owned by SkyLover
    Any and ALL comments welcome! Thanks Guys and Gals! πŸ˜‰ – DragonsCavern

That is just SO pretty!!! So glossy too πŸ™‚

CherylKaufman wrote:

That is just SO pretty!!! So glossy too πŸ™‚

Thank you Cheryl, Its really not as glossy as it looks πŸ˜† , its the light…but the gloss in person does seem to bring the colors out better “I” think. πŸ˜€

I am inclined to agree with you- very beautiful- good job!

CherylKaufman wrote:

I am inclined to agree with you- very beautiful- good job!

Thank you sooo much! I wasREALLY worried about this one, this was my first attempt at some tiger stripes, and at least on a dragon LOL…NO flat surfaces AT ALL, it was a real challenge, but I LOVED it! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€ , Took me almost 4 weeks to finish LOL 😯 !

Patricia
    Participant

It looks fantastic! Very nice job!

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Keplilly wrote:

It looks fantastic! Very nice job!

Thank you Keplilly! πŸ˜€ , I wanted to keep her LOL….actually I want to keep all the ones I do πŸ˜† πŸ˜† , but then there would be no money or room for ANYMORE hahah!!!

Skylover
      Participant

Yay! She really is SO cool. I just love her!

I don’t know if I can get better pictures or not. The ones that I have taken so far came out so bright that they wiped out all the variation in the blues. This dragon has so many subtle shades of blue that are really difficult to catch.

Thank you once again!

Skylover wrote:

Yay! She really is SO cool. I just love her!

I don’t know if I can get better pictures or not. The ones that I have taken so far came out so bright that they wiped out all the variation in the blues. This dragon has so many subtle shades of blue that are really difficult to catch.

Thank you once again!

Your sooooo welcome!! I am glad you love her πŸ˜€
        I know, my camera wont pick up all the different shades of blues either….ohhh well, at least “you” can see them πŸ˜‰

Maebnus
        Participant

Love the stripes! And the facial coloring; very nice. That’d be a cool design to do a rainbow of dragons in.

Maria
          Participant

4 Weeks! Wow, DC. She shows every minute. Lovely. πŸ˜€

Maebnus3 wrote:

Love the stripes! And the facial coloring; very nice. That’d be a cool design to do a rainbow of dragons in.

Thank you πŸ˜€ , thats not a bad idea either! They just take soooo long to do the stripes perfectly LOL. But, if you want to see another in a different color what would you want to see?? πŸ˜€

Greater Basilisk wrote:

4 Weeks! Wow, DC. She shows every minute. Lovely. πŸ˜€

Thank you very much GB! πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Oh my gosh! I love it!

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.