fbpx

Comment About Windstone Customer Service!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Comment About Windstone Customer Service!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

Melody wrote:

AAK! We can send you an eye. You can glue it in, or return the dragon to us and we’ll do it.

The quote was about a curlie with an accidentally missing eye…that a forum member just received.

This is the reason Windstone has such following of loyal and fanatical collectors.

Besides the obvious fact that Windstones are one of the finest collectibles available to fantasy lovers.

Melody and the staff are very human and just like everyone else they make mistakes….but they always go out of the way to fix it or make it better and they always respond immediately. Many times Melody respondes personally!

I certainly have been impressed about how nice the staff is, how fast they respond to emails and how easy transactions go!!!!

Most places don’t have customer service like this any more!

THANK YOU TO ALL THE WINDSTONE STAFF AND MELODY!!!!!

keschete
      Participant

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

YESYES! Most definitely!

Pegasi1978
          Participant

Thank you to everyone at Windstone Editions!

dragonmedley
            Participant

For sure! I had a damaged horn on my PYO kirin and got a whole new kirin.

Thank you, thank you. Windstone staff is great!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Hear hear! Absolutely, you guys are the best!

Kyrin

I agree! Thank you very much! Your responses to my forum questions and email questions have always been helpful.

When I first bought Windstones 20 years ago, they were just really cool collectibles. I didn’t know anything about Melody or how the Windstones were produced. After finding this forum and learning more about the people behind them and how much they care about what they do, my Windstones mean that much more to me.
              Thank you very much for being who you are!

Skigod377
              Participant

ruffian wrote:

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† DITTO! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Lori
                Participant

i had a white pearl gryphy chick arrive w/o his blue stone and they sent me 2

Elena
                  Participant

THANK YOU!!!!

I had a tan griffin with out the stones in his necklace, and Susie sent me some to make him pretty again! πŸ˜€

Ooooh, I like how Foxfeather says thank you, πŸ˜€

Oh ya I bought a gothic uni who was missing one stone and they sent me 4 so I could replace them, not to mention all the touch up paint the graciously sent out so I could do my repairs.

Travistie
                    Participant

Yes, I agree. Windstone Editions has excellent customer service. Susie always got back to me within minutes of my payment and shipping questions. She is a great catch for the Windstone team. Everyone over there rocks! πŸ˜€

Absolutely! I had a couple of goofy orders and Susie would email me to make sure I knew what I was doing (no…) so my order would be right. Then I finally managed to order with no problems and she sends me a nice email anyway! πŸ™‚
                      I’m happy to be a fanatic of such a great, friendly place.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.