Colour Shift Fennec or Baby Uni?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Colour Shift Fennec or Baby Uni?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

Hi Melody, in one of Dragonfeathers pics from her visit to the Factory I saw a colourshift Fennec and thought he looked incredible.
      Is there any chance there could be a special edition of these in the store in the near future?
      Maybe there could also be a btach of baby Unis completely painted in colour shift?
      I know this colour is a lot more pricey than the ones you normally use but it just looks so nice.

rock-reader
      Participant

I second Moonbeam’s request. I wouldn’t mind paying additional for either of those options. I know there is a horn shortage and you have trouble painting the fennec foxes, but the foxes look GREAT in color shift paint!!

Melody
        Keymaster

The smooth pebble things do look great with the color shift paint on them…but I used up our supply on that batch of curlies I did.
          That paint is REALLY expensive!
          We were considering doing a kickstarter just to afford to buy the paint!

what’s a kickstarter?

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

moonbeam
          Participant

This: http://www.kickstarter.com/hello?ref=nav
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kickstarter

Basically it goes like this:
            Someone wants to realize a project, let´s say a comic, but does not have enough money for it. People can pledge a predefined amount of money to help fund this project and if enough money is raised everyone who gave money gets something in return. In most cases there are several amounts you can pledge, for example if you give $5 you get the printed comic, if you give $25 you get it signed, for $50 you get an extra artprint and so on. It´s up to the creator of the project to define what the people get for how much money.

Melody, if you decide to do something like that to get a batch of Fennecs out there I would definitely participate 🙂

rock-reader
            Participant

Me, too!!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

I’d love to see fennecs again and all the other pebbles would probably look awesome with it too!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Zloy720
                Participant

Agreed! I would love a fennec and don’t mind pre-paying at all (especially if doing so guarantees you actually get one! :bigsmile:

Landipan
                  Participant

The smooth pebble things do look great with the color shift paint on them…but I used up our supply on that batch of curlies I did.

If you ever decide to do a kickstarter I know I’d love to help! Especially if it helped with the Horn Shortage! And more pebbles!

*Formerly meowmix101
                    Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Melody
                    Keymaster

If you ever decide to do a kickstarter I know I’d love to help! Especially if it helped with the Horn Shortage! And more pebbles!

Horns and pebbles… that’s our perpetual “to do” list.

Landipan
                      Participant

It’s like a never ending quest, right lol. You’ll get there though!

*Formerly meowmix101

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

ME THREE!…four, five, whatever. I’d love a color shift pebble of any kind. What about a prepayment and with pre-order you get some kind of special fuzzy? OR O.O a sketch by you like you do on the ebay COA’s? Just something quick, cute and funny. I can’t draw for dookie so even your quick sketches are amazing to me!

Landipan
                          Participant

ME THREE!…four, five, whatever. I’d love a color shift pebble of any kind. What about a prepayment and with pre-order you get some kind of special fuzzy? OR O.O a sketch by you like you do on the ebay COA’s? Just something quick, cute and funny. I can’t draw for dookie so even your quick sketches are amazing to me!

Oh! If Melody does decide to do a kickstarter, a little sketch would be an awesome gift with on of the medium to higher donations! I LOVE WS sketches!

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
                            Participant

I’d be interested in a ‘Kickstarter’ set up as well. The pebble pieces were produced before I knew about Windstones; I’ve seen Fennec Foxes and some pebble Wolves on eBay and love them! The smooth designs of the pebbles are very expressive, and the small size makes them so cute. 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ann

I don’t know if I’d want to pay for a fennec, but if the lower amounts were a print of a melody sketch, I’d buy that!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.