fbpx

Color Variance in Violet Flame Baby Dragons?

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Color Variance in Violet Flame Baby Dragons?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Embrie
    Participant

I was looking at violet flame baby dragons. By the Sword has them in stock (supposedly), but the picture they show is mainly gold.

The picture on the windstone site is mainly purple.

Just curious if there’s any explanation for why they might look so different?

Sword

Windstone

Edit: nevermind! I emailed them to ask if the one they had in stock was gold or purple, and they responded almost right away saying it was purple, and they updated the picture on the website.

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

fatalbeauty
      Participant

originally they were more gold like the first picture but Windstoners asked for them to have more violet and then Windstone made them look like the second picture….

4 things I'm looking for:
        1. Mother Meerkat
        2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
        3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
        4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Embrie
        Participant

Ah, thanks for the clarification! I definitely like the more violet version better. 🙂

Looking for GBs: loaf dragon; dark red-colored sitting grey wolf; baby ki-rins; sitting ori; fantasy qi-lin #154

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.