fbpx

Color Shift Pebble plans?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Color Shift Pebble plans?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

That Color Shift would make a beautiful egg color on any of the Royals I would love to see it.

An experiment on the hatching baby … (photo by 96037):

Ela_Hara
      Participant

I love the pebbles no doubt but I would LOVE to get a curlie in color-shift.

The Emerald colour shift from two (or more?) years ago is marvellous. It’s in the “postponed” section still. Maybe Melody will make more?

* EDIT* Ok, I take that back. I am comparing the green/purple color shift to the old “Emerald” color shift and it is virtually identical under the same light. The Green /purple does show the intense emerald color under the right conditions.

So, that’s why I’m so attracted to the Green/Purple Pebble Wolf! I love this color shift hue! πŸ™‚

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

rachelled
        Participant

Melody, do you have plans to release more Pebble sculpts in color shift options like the cougars? (Can I convince you to do *all* the Pebble sculpts?) πŸ˜€

I’m hoping hardest for Sitting Red Foxes, Bat-Ears, and Fennecs, but I’m flexible; I’m just curious if you/Windstone had specific plans to repeat the spectacular all-the-color-shift-colors-at-once release plan with other Pebbles. It was awesome, and it ended in my buying not one but two cougars, and I think almost everything sold out, so hopefully it was a huge success that will happen again…

Yes, I want to do all of them in the shift paint, but we only have a good supply of Tanuki castings at the moment, and just a handful of lady cats and wolves.
          These tiny batches ( like 7 each of a couple colors) will probably sell out really fast. We will paint more when we get castings.
          Shift paint looks great on the wolves, but I think it is kinda … meh… on the tanukis. They don’t have enough underside showing to make the color look shifty. I haven’t tried these colors on all of the other pebbles yet.
          *edit* After painting a few batches of these tanukis in various color shifts … I do think they look just fine. This paint is so weird.

I am SO happy to hear about the Lady Cats! I have been hoping for more natural colours but this is also awesome. First thing I hoped for when I saw the wolves.

These pebbles are nice because they are a little cheaper, and with the “rainbows” they make for somewhat easier-to-collect sets. πŸ™‚

Prezaurian
          Participant

Melody, do you have plans to release more Pebble sculpts in color shift options like the cougars? (Can I convince you to do *all* the Pebble sculpts?) πŸ˜€

I’m hoping hardest for Sitting Red Foxes, Bat-Ears, and Fennecs, but I’m flexible; I’m just curious if you/Windstone had specific plans to repeat the spectacular all-the-color-shift-colors-at-once release plan with other Pebbles. It was awesome, and it ended in my buying not one but two cougars, and I think almost everything sold out, so hopefully it was a huge success that will happen again…

Yes, I want to do all of them in the shift paint, but we only have a good supply of Tanuki castings at the moment, and just a handful of lady cats and wolves.
            These tiny batches ( like 7 each of a couple colors) will probably sell out really fast. We will paint more when we get castings.
            Shift paint looks great on the wolves, but I think it is kinda … meh… on the tanukis. They don’t have enough underside showing to make the color look shifty. I haven’t tried these colors on all of the other pebbles yet.
            *edit* After painting a few batches of these tanukis in various color shifts … I do think they look just fine. This paint is so weird.

I am SO happy to hear about the Lady Cats! I have been hoping for more natural colours but this is also awesome. First thing I hoped for when I saw the wolves.

These pebbles are nice because they are a little cheaper, and with the “rainbows” they make for somewhat easier-to-collect sets. πŸ™‚

I am also quite happy to hear about Lady Cats! πŸ™‚ I still need to get one…eventually. -laughs-

Nightcrow
            Participant

I see you found some Wolf castings to do the color shift on; they’re so pretty, I had to sit on my hands to resist! (I’ve just got to make myself repeat, “I’m saving up for a whole flock of foxes, I’m saving up for a whole flock of foxes,” 1000 times out loud…)

Definitely hoping for Sitting Red Foxes to get their chance to shine (heh) after the Wolves and Tanukis, and/or Fennecs or Bat-Ears… but Lady Cats might break my resolve to wait for a fox option!

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.