fbpx

Color Shift and Sparkle Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Color Shift and Sparkle Dragons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Stormbreeze
    Participant

Good day!
      Are there any plans to use color shift and sparkle on dragons? Perhaps some of the smaller ones like coiled males or babies might wear it well if the paint is hard to come by.

I personally love the new paints. I think they have a lot of potential to sparkle on scales.

Best,
      Storm

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

StormDancer
      Participant

I would love to see more dragons with color shift paint. The Cosmic Shift test paints that Gina painted are still my favorite new color scheme.

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Natasha
        Participant

The color shift is GORGEOUS on dragons! The darker of the two dragons in my profile pic is Night Shift the raffle prize. He looks so good in his shifty paint!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
          ANY Red Eyed Unis
          ANY Test Paint Bat
          UNIS:
          The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
          Male- Snow Leopard TP
          White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
          Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
          Mother: Okapi
          Gothic - Mahogany
          PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
          DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Melody
          Keymaster

We may. The color shift paint is odd, it looks good on some dragons, not on others.
            The rainbow sparkle paint alone does not work on dragons very well at all! It looks great when airbrushed over a dark base color on the smooth round guys, but it just turns to a grayish silver mish-mosh on a textured piece.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.