fbpx

College

Home Forums Miscellany Community College

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Sorry I haven’t been around much in the past month, college is really keepin me busy. I have a lot of literature classes and education classes so I have do observastion a lot to get in enough hours. So how is everything with all ya’all?

Skigod377
    Participant

Pretty good. I just got my diploma in the mail yersterday and that cheered me up but my man leaves in a week and that is depressing me. Glad to hear you’ve been keeping busy!

Jodi
      Participant

Glad to see you Red Writer.

Where is your man going, Ski?

Things going good here. Adding more and more Windstones to my collection, got a new car a couple of weeks ago and my man is going to school.
        How are things with you Red?

Bob

dragonessjade wrote:

Things going good here. Adding more and more Windstones to my collection, got a new car a couple of weeks ago and my man is going to school.
          How are things with you Red?

NEW Windstones like a Ruby Emperor that should be landing soon!!

Megan
          Participant

Just peachy πŸ™‚ I’m eyeball deep in English courses myself… the mountain of assigned reading, it never ends! Aaaaurgh! πŸ˜†

Jodi
            Participant

I’m teaching English writing, so I’m knee deep in papers to grade and writing lesson plans most of the time. I get to see the other side of the college world now, after being a student for six years plus years.

Thanks for all the feedback, I’m glad all of you are doing well. I’ve been taking British Literature and American Literature, three education classes and one math. Nothin much going on accept school, Ryan is home and had gotten a job with a company around here. Even though he works for 8 days straight at least he’s home, he has six days off which is nice. I have my own room here in the dorm which is great, no distractions.

Maria
              Participant

It’s good to hear Ryan is home, Red. Are things looking up for you two now?

Skigod377
                Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Where is your man going, Ski?

He is leaving me to go to BNCOC (A proffesional development school) and then for some training in Bragg, then off to Iraq. πŸ™

Red, you sound VERY busy 😯 I am glad your man is home! So sorry its so short a time. πŸ™

things are rocky but getting there. Me and Tom are still friends but I had to tell him a few days ago that I couldn’t be what he wanted me to be. Even though I do have feelings for him I know my heart is with Ryan. I had to tell him because it would be wrong to keep going like we were, I’d be giving him false hope and even though we won’t ever be close like we were, which I will miss more than anything, I don’t play with peoples feelings like that and I couldn’t do that to him.

Things are really busy Ski, but at least I’m getting somewhere now. Sorry about your man going off, I know how that’s like but I hope everything goes well for the both of you. Since I’ve been in the same possition I know there really isn’t much to say to make you feel better, but we’re all here if you need to talk.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Thanks girl! Same right back at cha πŸ˜‰ We are always here to help πŸ™‚

Jodi
                    Participant

Sorry to hear about your guy going to Iraq, Ski. Hopefully he won’t be there long, and he can come back to you right away. πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Ditto that. If it’s any comfort, I’m still looking forward to snowboarding with you this winter!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.