fbpx

collector's idea

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody collector's idea

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Purplecat
    Participant

I suppose I might buy one if it were released, but I can’t say it excites me quite as much as some of the other stuff. πŸ™‚

Travistie
      Participant

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Aren’t they great? In the Country Artists I collect some wildlife, cats, birds and equine. πŸ˜† Did you know that Enesco Limited aquired Coutry Artists and that now we can’t order dirrect from them anymore? πŸ™

I collect the Country Artists owls! The crown jewel of my collection right now is my Evening Solitude Barn Owl. David Ivey is an amazing artist.

Oh yeah, I also voted yes to the collectors book. I would definitely get one. πŸ˜€

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I think this is something that Melody wants to do, but is one of those things they just haven’t had time for yet! πŸ™‚

And to answer your question WindtoneCollector- legally yes, any publication of Windstone materials needs to go though Melody, John, etc. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Purplecat
          Participant

I’m pretty good at organizing if she’d like someone to help with putting it together. Thought I’d offer, if you need help!

Participant

I haven’t seen other “collector’s books”, but I’m all for the idea. My only concern is that since so much can be released sporadically I would end up with 6 books for a year and half.

How about a cool binder that we can add info sheet/pics to that would be released by Windstone annually or semi annually? That way we can pay for nice glossy print stock but can conserve on space and can organize them anyway we like.

I’d made some suggestions to Melody as well, and as with everything else, it all comes down to the time needed to do them. Everyone is busy with other things right now, especially with the upcoming move just around the corner. πŸ™‚

Nambroth wrote:

I think this is something that Melody wants to do, but is one of those things they just haven’t had time for yet! πŸ™‚

And to answer your question WindtoneCollector- legally yes, any publication of Windstone materials needs to go though Melody, John, etc. πŸ™‚

Yay! It would be cool to also have a “Behind the Scenes” section, where you go through the production process, with lots of pics. It would make a great coffee table book.

OR if you want to make a small “guide book” that can fit in one of the logostones that would be great too. I think I’m going to buy one but it looks so empty, without anything in the slot, and I don’t want to put a catalog in it, since I’m not a dealer or anything πŸ˜›

darjeb
              Participant

Good idea I would love to have a copy

Jasmine
                Participant

I would get a copy if they had time to dedicate to one but I’d much rather having them develop new sculpts.

laphon1
                  Participant

DROGO wrote:

I think I’m going to buy one (logostone) but it looks so empty, without anything in the slot, and I don’t want to put a catalog in it, since I’m not a dealer or anything πŸ˜›

I bought one to use as a “bill holder” on my desk.

Bob

I would LOVE to see a book but do not know how a complete one could be made since there are so many OOAK and Special pieces out there. Does Windstone Even have all the record they would need? I ask because we all know they do not have and sales records to know how many of each piece in each color got made and sent out to the world and sold

Basically it’s jsut for my own private veiwing anyway Nam. Wasn’t a question aobut it really. I have a good clue as to the rules. πŸ˜‰

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.