Collection COMPLETE! Every Production Old Hatcher Ever Made!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Collection COMPLETE! Every Production Old Hatcher Ever Made!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Stephanie
    Participant

YAY! This has been /years/ in the making and I am SO excited to say that I received the very last hatcher I needed to complete my collection in the mail today.

Thank you so much to everyone who helped me out with this goal of mine. Some of you watched ebay for me, others made me offers on hatchers you had in your own collections that I was needing, so thank you. ๐Ÿ˜€ And also to my husband, who has supported my Windstone habit. Though when the new hatchers were released he did nervously ask, “You’re not going to collect all of /them/ too, are you?” (No, I’m not.) XD

*happy wiggles* To celebrate this goal, I decided to do some glamor shots and give them their own thread. Here is every (old) production hatcher that Windstone ever produced, including the mistake pieces. All I’m missing is a test paint! *imploring eyes at Mel*

*giggle* (I’m in such a good mood right now!!)

<3!

Emerald

The very last hatcher I needed – the hard to find emerald with orange eyes!

Black Gold

Rainbow

Copper Patina

White

A “mistake” red fire with red eyes. I found this guy on a road trip, after having gotten a tip from someone here on the forum.

Red Fire

Amethyst

Gold

Ruby

Peacock

Brown

Emerald Peacock

This was my very first Windstone dragon. I bought him on ebay and as I started collection more hatchers I realized this one was a little different. Turns out, unbeknownst to me, my first hatcher was one of the first hatchers that Windstone ever produced. The original mold had a little tongue, which you can see below. He doesn’t even have a stamp. What a lucky first purchase!

The more conventional old green hatcher. Comparing the two is fun, because even their paint jobs are different!

Hannah
      Participant

SO COOL – and such a long time coming!! Congrats, Stephie!!!!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Amy
        Participant

My most heartfelt congratulations on the completion of your collection! I’m so happy to hear that you won that orange eyed emerald! :party:

Sarah
          Participant

Very impressive set, congratulations! They look so amazing together! ๐Ÿ˜€

littleironhorse
            Participant

Congratulations!!!

dragonmedley
              Participant

Woohoo!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Kiya
                Participant

Hurray!!!! Congrats! ๐Ÿ™‚

Falcolf
                  Participant

Congratulations, what a great collection! ๐Ÿ˜€

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Kim
                    Blocked

Oh nice collection! I think I saw that orange eyed hatcher on ebay recently and was wondering why the price went higher than normal for the Emeralds and then noticed the eye colour.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Bodine
                      Participant

HEY!!Congrats!! I am proud to have helped you obtain something many of us cannot.A completer collection!That is wonderful and I know you are proud. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Well done! What a fantastic collection!

Scathach
                        Participant

Congratulations ! What a wonderful collection. Happy days ๐Ÿ˜€

Life is beautiful.

Dandr13
                          Participant

Congratulations, that’s a great collection.
                            Exactly the reason why I never buy more than one of a particular sculpt (excluding grab bags). Because if had more than one of a specific type I would then have to have all of a specific type. I’m obsessive that way. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jinya
                            Participant

Sweet! Congrats!!! I know you are so excited and proud!
                              I’m soo happy for you!

Stephanie
                              Participant

Hehe! Thanks, everyone! ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.