fbpx

Cold food

Home Forums Miscellany Food Cold food

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I hope to overcome the limitations and faults of my gender with long, ardous tenderness and sensitivity training from the gracious, generous and caring female windstone collective.

Skigod377
      Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

I hope to overcome the limitations and faults of my gender with long, ardous tenderness and sensitivity training from the gracious, generous and caring female windstone collective.

Who?

NirvanaCat13
        Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Who?

Quill? Remember they were having “private business” on some other thread…..think it was the “Are you a boy or a girl”….

Anonymous

Ski, so, you imply that females are just coldblooded evil generators just like men, but with makeup on?

Skigod377
            Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

Ski, so, you imply that females are just coldblooded evil generators just like men, but with makeup on?

Hey! not all of us wear make up!

NirvanaCat13
              Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

Yah!

Anonymous

That’s good, it’s just garbage anyways. I prefer the “in PJ’s, hair down, ready to crawl into bed and cuddle” look.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Snapdragon wrote:

That’s good, it’s just garbage anyways. I prefer the “in PJ’s, hair down, ready to crawl into bed and cuddle” look.

Awwwww…how sweet.

skigod377 wrote:

Snapdragon wrote:

That’s right!

Haha, my bf wants me to wear makeup all the time. I tell him to take me out all the time and then I will.

Ugh, I only wear makeup when I absolutely have to…if I’m attending a wedding or some formal event. My boyfriend doesn’t care about makeup so it works out. 🙂

Skigod377
                    Participant

I wear make up, but just a little. Jessies GF on Full House caught the older daughter going to school made up like a tramp (To fit in) and she took her to the bathroom to teach her to do make up. She said, (And this has stuck with me since then) “The trick to wearing make up is to make it look like you aren’t wearing any at all.” I thought those were words to live by!

Well I tried to wear lipstick once around my g-ma and she told me that I didn’t need to wear make up because I was too young and that I looked fine the way I was. Of course she also told me that I shouldn’t start shaving my legs because I would get ingrown hairs and it would be thicker.

Snapdragon wrote:

Again- understatement- Snap- women are WAY worse than men. We are vile, conniving, awful, back-stabbing, nasty, vindictive creatures…we just look prettier naked than you do.

I wear makeup at work or a special occasion because in my lst Hell-group I was in at this company I was ALWAYS in jeans and a t-shirt wearing a pony tail and looked like crap. As a way to assert I am not part of that life anymore I now dress up, wear skirts and accessories, and wear mekup frequently and no longer wear my hair in a pony tail at work.

I agree with the “it shoudln’t look like you’re wearing makeup.” The most I go past that is mascara…only because they make it in purple.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.