fbpx

Coiled Mother and Large Black Flap Cat

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Coiled Mother and Large Black Flap Cat

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Well, my son’s 13th birthday is on Thursday, and I wanted to get him a couple of things. Since he lost the PSP that he got for Christmas already, I was going to get him another one for his birthday. I am still broke from Christmas and my trip to Florida over New Years, so I wanted to see if I can sell a couple of my pieces.

I have a large, black flap cat (just like the one WSC bought from me last year) in mint condition, save for a barely visible paint rub on his left wing that just needs a tiny touch up with the right color blue. I would try to touch it up myself, but I am having thyroid and blood sugar issues, and my hands shake too much. I paid $156.98 for him.

I also have a mother coiled dragon in Peacock in need of a few touch ups and blending on her bottom scales. If displayed below eye level, you can’t even notice the mis-matched paint and rough scales; you have to turn her over or sideways to see them well. I paid $152.50 for her.

If anyone is interested and wants pictures, please PM me and I will send them ASAP. I would really like to get what I paid for them, so the best offer that is close to or over, will be accepted. I will also consider a trade for a used PSP, so that is an option too! Thanks so much for your consideration!

Blessings,

Lourdes

Maria
    Participant

Wasn’t it emerald who was looking for a curl, any curl, even the old ones?

EDIT: No, it was whippet. But emerald was looking for a coiled mother.

Thanks GB! ๐Ÿ˜€ I just found the other topic and bumped it up. Maybe someone will be interested. Have a good one!

Blessings,

Goldragon2!

Mmmm Pretty kitty to have too! ๐Ÿ˜€
      I am sure someone out there wouldn’t mind having one, maybe even one of the lurks. LOL ๐Ÿ˜†
      Thanks again Goldragon2! 8)

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Oh! I amlost got all excited. I’ve been looing for a large black flap cat, but my hopes are to get a heavily damaged one I can score for cheap for a repaint. Bah! I’m sure someone will love to get him though =)

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
        Participant

I’d be interested in the Coiled Mother if she was perfect, or not in need of so much repair. I am not good at painting. Thanks anyway.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.