fbpx

Coiled Dragons Special

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Coiled Dragons Special

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hi melody, i was wondering because you have a black and Gold coiled Dragon with Special paint up do you think that you will do anymore Coiled Dragons with Special paint apart from the other 9 Black and Gold ones?

I just love that flame and em pea colour on the curlies do you think we may see the mother and father in these colours some time? maby with special paint?

Melody
    Keymaster

Griffiness wrote:

Hi melody, i was wondering because you have a black and Gold coiled Dragon with Special paint up do you think that you will do anymore Coiled Dragons with Special paint apart from the other 9 Black and Gold ones?

I just love that flame and em pea colour on the curlies do you think we may see the mother and father in these colours some time? maby with special paint?It is possible, though we aren’t casting the mother coiled, so we don’t have those around right now.

Thank you πŸ˜€

Melody wrote:

we aren’t casting the mother coiled, so we don’t have those around right now.

are you ever going to cast the mother coiled again within a reasonable amount of time (in the next year or two)?

Maria
      Participant

Please say yes! She may not have sold well before but I think that’s changed in the mean time…

Heather
        Participant

I’d certainly buy a mother coiled. She’s a wonderful dragon! πŸ™‚ I don’t mind waiting a bit but I would love to see her back in production, or as direct sale.

yes, i’ll echo that one too πŸ˜€

Starbreeze
          Participant

As popular as the coiled dragons seem to be today, I’m really surprised they didn’t sell well before. πŸ˜• I agree with GB. I bet they would sell now. πŸ™‚

BDW
            Participant

πŸ˜€ I would love to get my hands on a mother coiled dragon!
              But at the price they go for πŸ˜₯ …I don’t think that will hapenned anytime soon. On the otherhand if Windstone were to cast them again then I would get a chance to have one. πŸ˜‰

WolfenMachine
              Participant

I’m not a HUGE fan of the curlies, but I LOVE the mother coiled dragon. She’d be devine in red flame or the old green…or gold….she could be marketed for Mothers day πŸ™‚ maybe the stores could have a little sale on her or something to encourage sales. She is gorgeous, and the ideal picture of scaly mother love

Maria
                Participant

You’re right. She’d look lovely in Red Flame. 😯

Jodi
                  Participant

Mother Coiled in Black Gold! :squeak:

mother coiled in anything! πŸ˜€

Well y’all know that if it is coiled that I will defiantly be wanting it.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.