fbpx

COA sketches!! Post yours!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone COA sketches!! Post yours!

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 615 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

I got this awhile back Circle of cats #25′
       photo 100_0772_zpswfk8gt5j.jpg photo 100_0773_zpsuk6whkki.jpg
      I just got the “Smoked Copper” Mother Griffin Gargoyle Test Paint #1.
       photo 100_0775_zpstcw1xlei.jpg photo 100_0779_zpsfep1mpgn.jpg

Bullsquid
      Participant

Squee! Look at the little grifflets! That is so cute.

So I am absolutely in LOVE with the sketches that Melody does on some of the COAs. I adore them. If I know there’s one on the COA, I’m much more likely to buy the piece. ^_^ I know, I’m a sucker. I’ve heard tell of some pretty darn cute ones out there, like the lap dragon holding the flower in her mouth. I want to see them!! 😉 So if you’ve got any and would like to post them, please do.

Here are mine:

Where can I print those because I have some color schemes I think most people will like including melody!!

They are cute but the one on the left looks like a chick. Where’s it’s ears!?

Lokie
        Participant

Great sketches! This is still my favorite Windstone thread!

That big eyed chick with the griffin family is too cute! Maybe it’s the mailman’s baby =P

This is the sketch that came with the Stray Cat Edition “Jupiter”, which I sold:

photo jupitarsketch2small_zpskpqg55pv.jpg

Melody
          Keymaster

Sticking out of the back of his head,right under his brother’s jaw.

pegasus4240
            Participant

Smart chick…maybe he’s adopted. 🙂

-- Angie

Ok, I see it now, it looked like it was just apart of his brothers jaw. I was wondering if the COA is a Certificate Of Authenticity, right? Would you get that with the regular figures that are in stock? Or do they have to be “Special” items?

Ok, I see it now, it looked like it was just apart of his brothers jaw. I was wondering if the COA is a Certificate Of Authenticity, right? Would you get that with the regular figures that are in stock? Or do they have to be “Special” items?

Sorry not the jaw, wrong subject, I thought it was like a cool hair do thing going on!

Aggie83
              Participant

@Trina_Hill My understanding is the COA comes only with Ebay and “Special Items” pieces.

@Trina_Hill My understanding is the COA comes only with Ebay and “Special Items” pieces.

awe… fudge. :,(

etruscan
                Participant

Just to clarify – these days the COA comes with ebay and Special items. Some older Limited Production pieces also do have COAs.

To clarify further – only the ebay and special pieces painted by Melody have COAs with drawings on them. She signs those COAs. COAs for pieces by other painters have a photo of the piece and are signed by John Alberti, but no drawings.

Just to clarify – these days the COA comes with ebay and Special items. Some older Limited Production pieces also do have COAs.

To clarify further – only the ebay and special pieces painted by Melody have COAs with drawings on them. She signs those COAs. COAs for pieces by other painters have a photo of the piece and are signed by John Alberti, but no drawings.

ok, that clears up a lot for me, but I don’t have any ebay since I don’t an account with them and no special items because I haven’t won any. I only have the 2 from werepanther and 1 from betrluk1 two and a half weeks ago for an early birthday gifts.

etruscan
                  Participant

You also can find test paints with COAs in the Windstone Classifieds. The pieces that Pixie-Dust is selling for her friend Margaret include several dragons, guinea pigs, and a griffin chick that have COAs. Maybe worth a look, for entertainment value if nothing else. 🙂

Edit – I just noticed that you have to go to “Ads by Author” in the Classifieds and find Pixie-Dust to see her ads that expired a couple of days ago. That’s where most of Margaret’s pieces are.

Pegasi1978
                    Participant

FYI, Raffle pieces don’t come with COAs.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 615 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.