fbpx

Closed

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Commissions are closed at the moment.

Rachel
      Participant

Wow! I wish I could take you up on this. I’ve spent too much lately, though. ๐Ÿ™

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Wow! I wish I could take you up on this. I’ve spent too much lately, though. ๐Ÿ™

I understand that! Can always keep it in mind for the future ๐Ÿ™‚ Thinkin I’ll run this special till the first 3 commissions are taken or to the end of Feb.

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Oh I’d love a portrait like that of my dog <3 I wish I had the money x.x

You're work is astounding!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Oh I’d love a portrait like that of my dog <3 I wish I had the money x.x

You're work is astounding!!!

Thank You ๐Ÿ™‚

Stupid brokeness gettin in our way of world domin — *cough* — I mean.. buying pretties! ๐Ÿ˜‰ haha

WolfenMachine
              Participant

Your work is really beauitful! I especially love “Creator of the stars”-amazing! Your dog paintings look like photographs O.O

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Your work is really beauitful! I especially love “Creator of the stars”-amazing! Your dog paintings look like photographs O.O

Thank you ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve often found myself needing to show people work in progress images of my dog paintings ๐Ÿ™‚ The first response tends to be people thinking I just smudged up the original photograph, not that I built it up from scratch, much the same as traditional paint on canvas, so I’ve made it a good habit to save jpgs along the way so people can see the process. I’m just a bit of a perfectionist with my art, I won’t do a piece for someone that isn’t at my full potential.

Creator and Understanding are my two main faves… though I think I still consider Creator unfinished, I keep threatening to go in and redo the tail.. Creator also drew a lot of inspiration from Windstone, funny enough… back when it was originally painted I was going through one of my *drool over Windstones* phases, lol (I’ll go through that pretty often, then I’ll walk away to avoid torturing myself over it, haha).. I couldn’t ever really afford one before… hence why I’m this new n00b on the forums, with the gift cert’s my bf got me, I’m trying to pick which is going to be my first Windstone, it’s more difficult than I had originally thought, lol.. and my hopes to get a couple commissions (I only need two detailed commissions) would get me the dragon I’ve always wanted (and a few more)

I thought your Equine designs were familiar! I love your Fantasy equines! My Deviant ID is: http://cozmicdreamer.deviantart.com/

Unfortunately, I am hardly ever there anymore since my premium membership expired. I miss doing artwork very much, and I enjoy traditional and digital “Horse Art” (one of my favorite subjects since childhood.

Bodine
                  Participant

Hi AMANDA!!! Long time.Glad to see you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

KaytanaPhoenix
                    Participant

I thought your Equine designs were familiar! I love your Fantasy equines! My Deviant ID is: http://cozmicdreamer.deviantart.com/

Unfortunately, I am hardly ever there anymore since my premium membership expired. I miss doing artwork very much, and I enjoy traditional and digital “Horse Art” (one of my favorite subjects since childhood.

Thank You! You work is beautiful! ๐Ÿ™‚

I peek in on my dA but it doesn’t get as much attention anymore either.. especially after gettin on this forum! XD haha

Skigod377
                      Participant

Love the pics. Maybe you can do one of my dogs, Rab and Moocah? There are pics posted on the forum. I just have to find them. Two rotties. What’s the price like for that? I have more pics of Moocah, but Rab died a while back, so I have just the ones I have already posted of him.

KaytanaPhoenix
                        Participant

Love the pics. Maybe you can do one of my dogs, Rab and Moocah? There are pics posted on the forum. I just have to find them. Two rotties. What’s the price like for that? I have more pics of Moocah, but Rab died a while back, so I have just the ones I have already posted of him.

Do you want both dogs in the same image? About $250. Or one of each? (I’ll work a multipul piece deal if you want that route $350. If both are payed for together… both prices will get all the upgrades of the special if they’re ordered by the end of Feb. I could also do smaller prints n send em overseas to you so you have them there w you, no charge

Rotties are beautiful dogs! They would be fun to paint!

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Just a reminder, last few days of this upgrade special! Feb 29th is the last day!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.