fbpx

Clearance sale

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Clearance sale

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    littleironhorse
    Participant

After much thought, I have decided to give up Windstones πŸ™

I have really been unreasonable with my spending and this last purchase (white rising spectral) just proves it. I’m trying to save for a house and the minute I get some extra cash, I buy a dragon. So if I can’t be reasonable 😑 , I’m just going to have to give them up.

I’m offering them here first, and anything that doesn’t sell or that I don’t get my price for, I’ll put on ebay.

Clearance Sale is done… I’m still waiting to hear back from a couple people on my last few items, but whatever is left, if anything, will go on ebay.

littleironhorse
      Participant

I know the feeling. I just can’t seem to save anything. Sigh, I was really good this month, until the new dragons came out. I’ve been thinking of giving up most of my collection then shredding my CC. Problem with that, I know my CC# by heart and with Paypal well, it just makes it easier.

Good luck selling them!

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I’d be interested in the peacock fledgie, but I’m not sure what a fair offer would be.

littleironhorse
          Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

I know the feeling. I just can’t seem to save anything. Sigh, I was really good this month, until the new dragons came out. I’ve been thinking of giving up most of my collection then shredding my CC. Problem with that, I know my CC# by heart and with Paypal well, it just makes it easier.

Good luck selling them!

πŸ˜†

And thanks for the good wishes πŸ˜‰

littleironhorse
            Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I’d be interested in the peacock fledgie, but I’m not sure what a fair offer would be.

I just PMed you!

Kujacker
              Participant

Though I don’t like the fledging sculpture, the Black Gold is very tempting. I know what they sell for, but what might be a fair offer for him?

darjeb
                Participant

I might be interested in yor white spectral dragon but I have never purchase the spectral before, I have always gone for the emperor, I don’t have any idea what they are worth – can you give me an idea of what you would like for him? Thanks.

Starbreeze
                  Participant

I know how you feel LIH. I really do need to curb my spending. πŸ™

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

Though I don’t like the fledging sculpture, the Black Gold is very tempting. I know what they sell for, but what might be a fair offer for him?

Just PMed you!

littleironhorse
                      Participant

darjeb wrote:

I might be interested in yor white spectral dragon but I have never purchase the spectral before, I have always gone for the emperor, I don’t have any idea what they are worth – can you give me an idea of what you would like for him? Thanks.

Just PMed you!

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Several people have asked, so I thought I’d respond here…

Once this sale is done (after everyone has confirmed receiving their item in perfect condition), I will be quitting the forums as well as closing my paypal and ebay accounts. I’m just afraid that if I don’t do that, I will be tempted back into spending and I really want to start saving seriously.

I have met so many great people here and I thank everybody for their good wishes, but I feel that this is what I need to do.

Besides, my dog will be happy that I’m not spending so much time online πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                          Participant

You will be greatly missed. Before you go will you pass along your database of how prices have been going on eBay? That is just such a useful file that it would be a shame to go to waste. I’ll gladly take it up.

Jodi
                            Participant

I’m sorry to hear that, LIH. I understand though. It can be addicting. Good luck to you!

littleironhorse
                              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

You will be greatly missed. Before you go will you pass along your database of how prices have been going on eBay? That is just such a useful file that it would be a shame to go to waste. I’ll gladly take it up.

Sure, I was planning on asking if anyone on the forum wanted to take it over.

Tell you what, I’ll keep it up until the end of May, so that when you get it, you’ll know exactly from what date to keep going πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 88 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.