fbpx

Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/13/12

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Cleaning House / Selling List (in the works) : 2/13/12

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

2/19/12 : Mostly done, so anyone who wants to PM that hasn’t, go ahead. Read all the notes posted below, too. Thanks!

2/13/12 : New, editable thread. =) PLEASE READ THE WHOLE THING BEFORE YOU PM ME.

A lot of people missed my ‘please don’t PM me until I say go’ note, so…I’m going to go ahead and let you now, if you want to make offers – but please note that I am NOT quite done prepping this list. I still need to note condition, post the minimum I will consider for offers, and link pictures, so there is no need to PM me to ask me to do any of that – it’s being worked on, trust me. If I have already been offered a price past my minimum, I will go ahead and post it in GREEN. When I get my minimums up, they will be in RED until someone makes an acceptable offer. Remember, what you offer is what you will be expected to pay, so don’t make an offer you can’t back up. Once an offer is made on an item, I will only take offers on it for ONE WEEK past the day I post the offer. ***IMPORTANT : Posted minimums do NOT include shipping to you. Any offer made to me I will not consider as including shipping. It will be added on later, if you win – once I have your address and can calculate postage. =) PayPal is my preference. No checks, no cash.

Also, just so you don’t feel ignored – I will be at work all day, every day, during the week, so if you do not get a reply until the evening (or the next day, if you PM me after I go to bed), that is why. None of this is going anywhere without offers being taken, so don’t anyone hyperventilate. I will hear all of you out.

The list IS complete, but again, I still need to take pictures (or better pictures, at least) of a lot of these and link them to the list. In the meantime, here is a link to my Windstone albums on photobucket :

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/

There are sub-albums along the right-hand side. Everything is in the same condition as you see in these pictures, although I will be going over each piece again to make sure – but to the best of my knowledge, no piece has had breaks, chips, or anything of that nature while in my care. Also, please note that I will not sell anything other than what is listed below. =) I don’t mind the usual ‘think of me if you want to sell that…’ but just FYI. e.e

Hope all of that made sense. Please let me know if you require any clarification before you make offers – I don’t want any confusion later.

2/12/12 : I’m going to start selling some of the pieces of my collection that no longer interest me/never really seriously tickled my fancy/don’t want more than one color/version of, because I’m long out of room, so those that fall into these categories have been stored in their boxes for quite a while. I figure they deserve to be displayed, and I’d like to clean house. Before you start rubbing your paws together over them, keep in mind that I do not NEED to sell any of this, so I will not take less than what I paid for any of them, and that includes shipping. Most of my pieces are in near-mint condition (a bit of dust is the worst of your concerns), and I do not take off tags. I keep boxes if I get them when I buy. If they are LP/Test Paints/OOAK, I have the COA. Bargain-hunters, look elsewhere. <3

THE LIST :
      Brown Lap Dragon (COA, signed) - SOLD – ends 2/20

Peacock Emperor (do not have original box) – $350

Gold Emperor #1 (first of the original 10 sold on ebay when this color was released, signed by Melody, comes with COA, do not have original box) – $400

Copper Patina Mother (red eyes) – $140

Copper Patina Oriental (red eyes, version 1) – SOLD – ends 2/22

Old Green Male (no tag, no box, has had minor repairs) – $75

Brown Male (very old, no pad, no tag, no box, has had minor repairs) – SOLD – ends 2/21

Peacock Male (no tag, no box) – $75
      Jade Coiled Male (no tag, no box) – SOLD – ends 2/24

Peacock Coiled Male (no box) – SOLD – ends 2/27

Grab Bag Young Fantasy Unicorn : Astrologer – SOLD – ends 2/20

Grab Bag Candycorn Baby – SOLD – ends 2/24

Rainbow Hatching Kinglet (x2) – SOLD – ends 2/21

Rainbow Hatching Empress – SOLD – ends 2/21

Silver Hatching Emperor – SOLD

Golden Moth Poad #1 (COA, signed) – $250

Lace Poad #7 (orange eyes, COA, signed) – $250

Golden Tiger Poad #3 (COA, signed) – $250

Blue & Pearl Tiger Poad #2 (COA, signed)- $250

Copper Lilac Lace Poad (COA, signed) – $250

Sugar Plum Poads (both eye colors, signed) – $120 (each)

Bengal Poads (all three colors, signed) – $120 (each)

Butternut Poads (signed) (lavender and brown eyed) – $150 (each)

Black Peacock Poad (signed) – $120
      Silver & White Poad (signed) (light blue eyes version) – $120
      Burnt Sugar Poad (signed) – $120

Lavender Spot Pearl Brown Mother Griffin (COA, signed) – $600

Bengal Mother Griffin (COA, signed) – $875

Pearl Mother Griffin (LP, comes with COA) – $250

Chipmunk Gothic Unicorn (COA, signed) – SOLD – ends 2/24

Silver Sparkle Lady Cat – $35
      Black Sparkle Fat Cat – $35

PYOs –
      Rainbow Kirin – SOLD – ends 2/27 : I think this was my third or fourth PYO attempt. I didn’t have an airbrush yet, so he’s all brushwork – so yes, you can see some brush strokes. =x He also has a rainbow cabochon glued to his forehead. I would not recommend trying to remove it – I used a Dremel tool to make a shallow depression for it to sit in.

Red/Orange/Yellow Koi-rin – $150 : Pretty sure this was my first non-muse PYO. He has a genuine garnet set into his head. Again, no airbrush at this point, so he’s all brushwork. This was also before I discovered that the spray-on clearcoat gets very tiny hairline cracks in it after a while – at least, mine did. I haven’t used it since, but this guy has them. I’ve gone over him again with the brush-on stuff, which has never done that to me. It’s actually kind of a cool effect, and shouldn’t hurt him or his paint job, but some may consider it a defect. The lines are way too fine to be seen in these pictures, sorry. =( I can try to take some macro shots if you’re really interested.

Edit 1/22/12 : There’s a lot of new people on the forum, so I figured I would bump this and see if anyone has any brochures and whatnot they’d be willing to part with now. <3 There's still a link to the ones I already have below. I am also still looking for an Orange-eyed Emerald Young. =)

***Still looking for brochures (or signs/posters/whatever) - I am willing to pay for these, if that wasn't clear; here is a link to an album with pictures of all I DO have so far, with date/size information in the description (you have to click them to see that) -

http://s95.photobucket.com/albums/l128/limerance/windstone/brochures/

The list was getting a little long, so I figured just linking to the album would be fine. e.e

*** I'd also like to assure you that I am a trustworthy buyer/seller/trader/whathaveyou. You can look at my feedback on ebay; I have the same ID there. I have also bought and sold many items on the Windstone Flea Market - the last two people I recall having business with were Wolfen and GB, if you want 'references'. I most recently traded one of my GB unis with drag0nfeathers, I believe. I also am on the updated White List (pg. 10 of the original thread). So don't be afraid. I am an experienced Windstone packer, and have never had one I shipped break. I expect the same from anyone I trade/buy from, so please read the shipping/packing how-to if you haven't already. I will not ask you to use the 'Personal Payment' on Paypal to avoid fees, although it has come to my attention that this does not offer any sort of additional 'protection' to either party anyways...unless you're buying off ebay. =

Thanks for looking!

Carolyn
      Participant

I love a couple of your not for sale PYOs . Oh well .

kitsunelady
        Participant

I love a couple of your not for sale PYOs . Oh well .

Which ones interested you? o.o; It might just be that they’re already sold. XD

Just hoping the Hatchings are going to be in my price range. You have a wonderful collection,

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

Awe man! Seriously? The ONE thing I wanted and it’s already got a $600 bid -_- Well, so much for that. Congrats there and good luck with the sale kitsunelady! To everyone out there she is a sweet heart and great to do business with!

…and completely unrelated, but you take BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!! I’m totally drooling over here!!! XD

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

kitsunelady
            Participant

Awe man! Seriously? The ONE thing I wanted and it’s already got a $600 bid -_- Well, so much for that. Congrats there and good luck with the sale kitsunelady! To everyone out there she is a sweet heart and great to do business with!

…and completely unrelated, but you take BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS!!! I’m totally drooling over here!!! XD

Aww, thanks drag0n! I thought you already had a brown lap, though. o_o I was trying to figure out what you were going to want, and that wasn’t my guess. XD I was totally mystified, haha.

Anyhoo, to anyone who’s waiting on me, I’m gonna work on posting my minimums now. =) Still need some daylight time to take pics of strays, though…=x Man, I miss summer. I’d have two hours (at *least*) of day left at this time.

kitsunelady
              Participant

Minimums posted. Linked pics are gonna have to wait. I’m tired. =x If you see anything screwy/mistakes up there, let me know. I only noted condition if there was something ‘wrong’ with the piece. Otherwise, you may consider them as unharmed and having their tag/box.

Note – I have two emperors, but only one complete Emperor box. It says “Peacock Emperor” on the side, so I am fairly sure that is the one that came in it…but it only has one insert (the bottom, I think). o_O; The other box I have that is a similar size has what looks like the top insert, but is not labeled on the outside. I am almost positive that is what the Gold Emperor came to me in. Original box or not, they would be packed securely, but if you are dead set on having the ‘original’ box, this is your FYI.

kitsunelady
                Participant

Sorry guys, no time for pictures today. Those of you who have made offers, they have been noted.

I am going to ask politely – please don’t change your offers multiple times in very small amounts. I’m not an automatic bidding machine like ebay. x_x; I suggest you offer the maximum amount you are willing to pay for the piece and leave it at that. = Otherwise, I really WILL put these items on ebay, and then you may push the ‘auto bid’ button as many times as you please. =)

Also, I would like to say that any piece that goes over $500, I would be willing to take short-term payments (3 months or less, and no more than 3 separate payments) for them.

kitsunelady
                  Participant

Almost everything has a picture up now (or can easily be seen in the store, though I’ll get to taking pictures of the few that are left soon). @_@;

Just a note – when I say I will not take new offers after one week, I meant no offers from any new *people*. I’m not going to stay up until midnight on the days these items end PM’ing back and forth, and I don’t want anyone worrying about not being ‘on’ – there will be no sniping here. Anyone who makes an offer before midnight (timestamp on your PM must show this) on a piece’s end date will be PM’d if they are ‘outbid’ and asked if they would like to raise their offer until it is settled, which should not take too long.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.