Classified Ads being marked as spam?

Home Forums Miscellany Help & Feedback Classified Ads being marked as spam?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

I have been attempting to create a classifieds listing for about an hour today, and once I was finally finished with all of my edits, it is now telling me that my ad has been marked as spam.

I think I may have entered the simple math equation wrong once, but I am not sure.  The error message at the top (which is very hard to read, grey text on a white background) says that there are details below telling me what went wrong, but there are no details at all.

Anyone else ever encounter this?  How can I fix it?  I tried deleting and reentering a completely new ad but it seems to be marking all of my ads as spam!  So frustrating.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Natasha
      Participant

PM Clay and he should be able to sort it out. I know I was getting that when I used HTML in my ads or hosted pics instead of uploading them thru the Windstone ad system.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Hannah
        Participant

Thanks Natasha!  I have contacted Clay and he is working on it 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.