fbpx

Christmas Looking for New Homes

Home Forums Miscellany Non-Windstone Flea Market Christmas Looking for New Homes

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Pixie-dust
    Participant

I need to find a home for a few Christmas decorations.

First up is my Hallmark Stocking Hanger ~ Christmas Kitten.   It doesn’t have a date on it but I know it is pretty old.   It comes in it’s original box.  The box is in good condition and still has it’s original price tag still attached.  It originally sold for $13.95.   I don’t have any children so it has never been “played” with.  It is in very good condition, clean with very little wear.  It measures ~ 5 inches long ( from end of tail to end of candy cane ) and over 3 inches tall ( from shelf to top of kittens tail )  When not displayed for the holidays, it was kept in a protective tub, in my bedroom closet.   The weight inside the kitten does move around when handled but it doesn’t effect it when it is sitting on the shelf.  Even with the weight inside the kitten though, it does not hold heavy stockings, it will tip it over, so make sure the stocking you hang on it is light weight. There is one on eBay without the box and they are asking $25.00

I am asking only $5.00 + shipping.

This IS a SMOKE FREE home.

Up next are 2 very cute stuffed Christmas magnets.   One is a penguin with a hat, the other is a reindeer.   They are both BRAND NEW.  I was going to give them as gifts but never did.  Their original price tags are still attached, they were $5.99 a piece.  They are made by GANZ.  They are about 3.5 inches tall.   Both are clean and brand new and have been stored in a protective tub, in my bedroom closet.

I am asking $4.00 a piece + shipping   or the set for $7.00 + shipping

I have sold many Windstone and Non-Windstone items here on the forum.   You can see all of my positive feedback on the “white” here in the forum, I am NOT on the black list.  I also have 100% positive feedback on eBay.  My eBay name is tam1110

Thank you for looking

Tamara aka Pixie-dust

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.