Christmas Gifts

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Christmas Gifts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    icewing726
    Participant

First, anyone else think login security is a little much?  By the time I remembered my password my math problem involved a triple integral with a natural log.

Anyway, as a kid I always wanted to collect windstones (parents had got me a white mother dragon after my sister had got me a hatching egg v1).  After these received some chips from moves and kids I gave up the idea of a nice collection until my sister inspired me agains with an out of the blue gift that set me off to the collection I have today.

Well Christmas is around the corner and I’m wondering if anything signed will be making an appearance in the store or if Windstone has any christmas specials for gifting?  Have you all considered signing normal statues for an upcharge for the Holidays?  Any chance some heavily blue or green paint scheme might be used for a batch in the next month?

Just trying to figure out what I should plan on doing.  Feel free to post suggestions if you have any.

Melody
      Keymaster

Our newest color is the ” Prismatic Spring “.  If you haven’t seen it, it has lots of  blues and  greens, blending with  gold and brown. We’ll be painting the whole dragon family in that color… but… signed pieces? -well, usually it is only the grab bags I sign nowadays!

I may  have time to do another grab bag in November, but I am HOPING to get the kickstarter for my comic  launched in November ( I’m really working like crazy on it!) , and that will probably suck the air out of everyone.

Kim
        Blocked

I laughed out loud at your first paragraph icewing726!  It’s so true the security is tight but this site has been plagued by bots posting tons of threads on here in the past and it was a real pain in the butt to see and for the admins to delete I’m sure.  What do you have in your collection now?  There are always test paints on ebay you could try and win if you are looking for special pieces.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

icewing726
          Participant

I’ve been going after test paints myself, but its not the most reliable method to purchase a Christmas present.  I’ll take a look at the prismatic springs as some bigger models get the scheme, just wanted to ask so I can plan appropriately.  Good luck on the comic.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.