Christmas Cards?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Christmas Cards?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
  • Author
    Emily
    Participant

Mine got here yesterday (mail didn’t get checked until today) and I love it! They’re always so gorgeous.

pipsxlch
      Participant

Thank you so much- it’s gorgeous! My mom asked me if I was getting one this year, I took it and showed it to her, and she agreed. Then she asked all worried that I wasn’t throwing it away, was I? No Mom, I’ve saved them all!

Melody
        Keymaster

Can you email me your address?? reptange(at)gmail (dot) com

pony-up
          Participant

Mine came yesterday but I didn’t collect it from the mailbox till this morning. It is absolutely gorgeous, as always, but sadly one corner is damaged, I guess due to having gotten a lil wet from yesterday’s rain. I shoulda checked the mail last night but my sinuses were killing my face and all I wanted to do was get inside, take some meds and lay down. 🙁

etruscan
            Participant

I think it is reptangle (with an L).

Melody
              Keymaster

Yep with an L
                I saw that mistake when I made it, and corrected it, but this silly computer thingy went and posted the first version! sheesh

StormDancer
                Participant

I received my card today and it is so beautiful. I always save them. I love how the cards always seem to invoke feelings of peace and happiness.
                  Thank you Melody!

Looking for:
                  "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Mika
                  Participant

Thank you for the card! It’s so pretty!

Shotzy11
                    Participant

The card is gorgeous!! So much work on the details! Thanks so much for doing these Melody!!

Ela_Hara
                      Participant

I received my Christmas Card today and it is AWESOME!
                        Thank you Thank you Thank you so much for this and all your ‘gifts’ to us Melody!

I’m honored that you care so much for us … your crazy Fans!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Aggie83
                        Participant

Another absolutely beautiful card – thank you, thank you.

Melody
                          Keymaster

You are all most very welcome!
                            (If someone got one with the wrong name in it, I am really sorry! I might have accidentally gotten a couple mixed up!)

Melody
                            Keymaster

I have ordered more cards, so if you would like, I can send you another one when I get them. Our mail gets totally soaked inside the mailbox too. That’s one reason we don’t use our home address for mail!

Landipan
                              Participant

I know I mentioned it on another thread, but I have to say how much I love what you did with the Snerl logo on the back of the card, too cute and funny Melody!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Marie
                                Participant

Beautiful card … and my very first one. I just love it!! Thank you so very much Melody for your kindness and the joy you bring to our lives with your wonderful animal creations. So happy I found this site. Blessings and Merry Christmas to you and your family and all the lovely folks at Windstone.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 58 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.