fbpx

Christmas cards

Home Forums Miscellany Community Christmas cards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Laurie
    Participant

Melody, Your Christmas cards are lovely. Perfect even. Merry Christmas to all of you, and Thank you. ๐Ÿ˜‰

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I agree!–Just beautiful–looks like it was sprayed with magic paint!!

Dragoneer_88
        Participant

Thank you for the Christmas card, Melody. It’s such a joy to receive them every year. They’re always lovely. ๐Ÿ™‚

Melody
          Keymaster

Yep! I did airbrush them with magic sparkle paint.

Landipan
            Participant

Absolutely love mine, gorgeous! I loved extra sparkle too, and the little guys on the inside of the card are awesome!

Oh, and the Snerl logo on the back is priceless lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

pipsxlch
              Participant

Thank you so much- it’s gorgeous! My mom asked me if I was getting one this year, I took it and showed it to her, and she agreed. Then she asked all worried that I wasn’t throwing it away, was I? No Mom, I’ve saved them all!

LisaD
                Participant

This was my first Christmas Card from you and I was so happy and thought how beautiful!! Thank you and Merry Christmas ๐Ÿ™‚

Suzanne-Marie
                  Participant

Thank you Melody for my beautiful Christmas card !!
                    I plan to frame it.
                    You are so talented !!!

phantomess
                    Participant

I thought it was so awesome I got a Christmas card (a while ago now, lol) even though I didn’t request one this year! You must’ve consulted a list from previous years. Thanks Melody! It made me happy. I hadn’t been around the forum much for a while so I forgot about the Christmas cards!

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Melody
                      Keymaster

I have a Christmas card list, but I like to use updated addresses from everybody so the cards don’t get returned! Some always do.
                        If I know you’ve been around, but you didn’t request a card, I usually take a chance and send one anyway.
                        My Gmail xmas card list has been strange though! Several contacts have simply disappeared from the list! Is that something people can do themselves, from their end? I don’t get how this happens! Anyone else have this happen?

phantomess
                        Participant

That’s weird. Maybe it happens if that e-mail address doesn’t exist anymore?

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

My Outlook has been acting up to. Is there an alternate address we may use in the case we do need to give you a new address (like myself)

Finding happiness again.

We forgot to say thank you Mrs.Melody.Your cards are precious to Mimi too.You ladies are an interesting lot.

Melody
                            Keymaster

My email works, no problems getting email: reptangle(at)gmail (dot)com
                              -it’s just my card list; a “group” of contacts I keep together on gmail… I KNOW I had some people on there that are no longer showing up on it!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.