fbpx

Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Christmas card

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Thank you for my card! I’ve put it in my cabinet with my Windstones (like all my other cards).

Lupuslunae
      Participant

I’ve gotten a card in the past years but not this year? I’ve been lurking a lot because of work, my first full-time job, but I am alive and here.

I can trade you….vegan cupcakes for a x-mas card?

etruscan
        Participant

I’ve gotten a card in the past years but not this year? I’ve been lurking a lot because of work, my first full-time job, but I am alive and here.

I can trade you….vegan cupcakes for a x-mas card?

In this thread Melody asked that people send emails confirming their addresses for Christmas cards this year.

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/tis-season

Maybe you missed it? Or maybe Melody is still working on getting her cards in the mail!

I am glad no body is posting pics. I don’t get to see mine until I fly home on the 14th. 🙁 😥

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Emily
          Participant

This a bit delayed, but I love the card this year, thank you Melody =)

Landipan
            Participant

Does anyone have pics of past Xmas cards? I’d love to see the old ones!

*Formerly meowmix101
              Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Mine finally arrived here in northern Alberta canada and it is beautiful. Thank you so much Melody! It was so nice to open the post to this envelope

Mercury Star
              Participant

The card was very lovely, thank you Ms. Melody.

Melody
                Keymaster

I am glad you guys like the cards! -And thank you all for the cards you’ve sent us! We really enjoy them all. They are displayed in the kitchen at Windstone.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Got mine! Thank you!!!

phantomess
                    Participant

Is it possible someone could post pics of the card? I haven’t had much time for foruming in the past weeks, so it completely slipped my mind to ask for one this year. I’d like to see it though.
                      (I’m sure I could still ask for one, but now that Christmas has passed, eh…)

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

Prezaurian
                      Participant

Does anyone have pics of past Xmas cards? I’d love to see the old ones!

That would be neat to see! I second this if it’s not too much trouble! 😉

Wow, I had no idea people sent cards to Windstone! Herp-a-derp on me. ^_^; I’ll have to amend that next Christmas. I only just found out this year that it’s ok to give a gift to your postal mail carrier (that I did do, my mail carrier is a very nice woman)!

Tinks
                        Participant

Thank you very much for the beautiful Christmas Card.

Melody
                          Keymaster

Is it possible someone could post pics of the card? I haven’t had much time for foruming in the past weeks, so it completely slipped my mind to ask for one this year. I’d like to see it though.
                            (I’m sure I could still ask for one, but now that Christmas has passed, eh…)

I can send you one! I still have a few.

Tara
                            Participant

Just got mine. Thanks Melody!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 75 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.