fbpx

Christmas card

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Christmas card

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Prezaurian
    Participant

I got my Christmas card yesterday! Gorgeous! Thank you so much, made my day! Merry Christmas to you, yours and all the Windstone crew!

Mary
      Participant

I just got my Xmas card today and it’s beautiful! Thank you Melody & the Windstone gang. Merry Xmas, Happy New Year & may the coming year be filled with joy & many wonderful things.

Ferlin1984
        Participant

I got my card today and it put a smile on my face, especially the little guy on the inside. Thank you very much for sending them. Happy Holidays to everyone at Windstone, have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Dragoneer_88
          Participant

Recieved my card too! Thank you for making these! It’s a lovely card. πŸ™‚

pipsxlch
            Participant

Mine also arrived today; thank you so much! I love how the inside came out this year, and the poad sassing Ayonah. You gave me a happy day!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

got mine today! thanks! it is sooooo pretty!

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF, Brimstone would be awesome!
                3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

LadyFirebird
                Participant

Got mine last night–thank you so much! Your cards are items I will always treasure.

Serendipity
                  Participant

Such a beautiful card! Thank you so much πŸ™‚ I just love how you take your time to do this πŸ™‚

Melody
                    Keymaster

Mine also arrived today; thank you so much! I love how the inside came out this year, and the poad sassing Ayonah. You gave me a happy day!

Thank you!!
                      I used Zazzle this year to print the cards. They allow designs and color inside the card, plus a custom thing on the back. I am really pleased with how they came out!

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

I got my card yesterday. It’s just beautiful!!! Totally frame worthy! Not that they’re all not. Thank you Melody!

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                        Participant

Thank you for the card Melody! I love that Ayonah is on it. I’m a little behind in Reptangle(R) but the card is beautiful! I think Zazzle did a great job on the cards too.

But a question: Did anyone else have any writing on their card? Mine is blank but I know in past years there has been some kind of little message

etruscan
                          Participant

I had writing on mine.

Melody
                            Keymaster

Thank you for the card Melody! I love that Ayonah is on it. I’m a little behind in Reptangle(R) but the card is beautiful! I think Zazzle did a great job on the cards too.

But a question: Did anyone else have any writing on their card? Mine is blank but I know in past years there has been some kind of little message

OH NO!! Another one? I was afraid of that! I must of accidentally grabbed an unsigned card instead of the one I had just written on. I wonder how many others are out there?
                              -after nearly 200 cards, I get a little … dingy

PurpleTurtle
                              Participant

I’m anxious to see what the card looks like this year. It’s always a treat to receive it and appreciated πŸ™‚

Stormbreeze
                                Participant

The christmas card was beautiful! Thank you so much! πŸ™‚

[i]Keeping an eye out for fantasy gryphons and test paint dragons.[/i]

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.