fbpx

Christmas 2015 gift swap?

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Christmas 2015 gift swap?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hey all I am back and wanting to know if anyone would like to do this again? Went so well the last time I started it. Crimson Vision helped a lot and it was fantastic! I am in if we have enough interested members 🙂

MandBsMom
    Participant

I would also love to do this again!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Yes!
        Been waiting to see if we were going to have the Holiday Swap again. Count me in! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
        Participant

I’ll be able to join this year.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
          Participant

I’m in!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

siberakh1
            Participant

Yup, I’ve run it the last few years (CrimsonVision hasn’t been on the forum for a few years now). I was pretty sick all last week and just getting back on my feet, so I’m a little late with getting the thread started to run it for this year. I’ll post a thread up tomorrow. I haven’t forgotten, just got knocked down by a horrible sinus cold.

Foxfeather has run the ornament swap in the past, but last year, she didn’t remember until it was too late to start, but I haven’t seen her on in a while. Not sure if she is willing to try and start that up and run it this year or if someone else is willing to run that (I can run it otherwise, just need to dig up the start threads from past ones).

Excellent! Please do count me in when you get that thread started! I am glad others kept this going, I too was gone a while for many reasons. But I am glad to be back 🙂

Ela_Hara
              Participant

Excellent! Please do count me in when you get that thread started! I am glad others kept this going, I too was gone a while for many reasons. But I am glad to be back 🙂

Glad you’re back too! The Swap Fun has been very contagious to say the least! 🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.