fbpx

Celtic Frog???

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Celtic Frog???

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Starbreeze
    Participant

Melody, you mentioned a celtic frog in this topic http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12594&p=317083#p317083 Is there a photo of one somewhere? I don’t remember that one. :scratch:

Starbreeze
      Participant

pipsxlch
        Participant

*is VERY curious also*

PurpleTurtle
          Participant

Ditto!

Maria
            Participant

Yes, I want to see it too! Please.

Skigod377
              Participant

Oooh mos def!

Melody
                Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

Melody, you mentioned a celtic frog in this topic http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=12594&p=317083#p317083 Is there a photo of one somewhere? I don’t remember that one. :scratch:

The Celtic frog is still in the unfinished state. It is a small pyo frog with Celtic knotwork all over it. I don’t have a good picture, but you can see it in the background, behind this Phoenix: http://www.windstoneeditions.com/galleries/displayimage.php?album=16&pos=95

bayoudragon
                  Participant

A small PYO with intricate detail?? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ WAANNNTTT!!!!!! :shout: ๐Ÿ˜†

Heather
                    Participant

Oh cool! Boy, with that as a PYO, I know what I’d paint for my sister next . . . ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

The Celtic Frog sounds neat. I must have my gallery sorted differently than you do Melody because I didn’t get taken to a phoenix when I clicked on the link. I was able to find it though. Looks interesting.

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

Barrdwing wrote:

Oh cool! Boy, with that as a PYO, I know what I’d paint for my sister next . . . ๐Ÿ™‚

Ditto on that! I have sister-in-law that is Irish and collects froggies. I’d love to paint one for her. It would be so perfect ๐Ÿ˜€ !

dragonmedley
                          Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I just love the idea of that frog.

Soooooooooooooooo… when will it be finished, huh? Huh?

C’moooonnn!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Melody
                            Keymaster

pegasi1978 wrote:

The Celtic Frog sounds neat. I must have my gallery sorted differently than you do Melody because I didn’t get taken to a phoenix when I clicked on the link. I was able to find it though. Looks interesting.

Dang, I can’t link to my gallery because it always switches images around. it is really annoying. Anyway, the frog is in the background behind the gypsum phoenix pyo, if you can find that image.

Melody
                              Keymaster

dragonmedley wrote:

๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I just love the idea of that frog.

Soooooooooooooooo… when will it be finished, huh? Huh?

C’moooonnn!Well, it isn’t finished , but a first version is sitting with a mold on it in the mold department with the other pieces that are waiting for molds to be finished:
                                The New Flion, the pyo winged cat, the phoenix, the vampire bat, winged wolf, one pebble cat, and the old Gothic unicorn. These are the ones I can remember, there might be others too.
                                They are waiting for Jane, our mold maker, but she is up to her eyeballs in work. She is in charge of reproducing all the production molds we use, as well as painting the eyes at the moment. That stuff has priority over new things.
                                Eventually we will get someone else to work on eye painting as soon as the difficulties with THAT are resolved. The eye paint isn’t working, so we are having big problems getting good eyes to use..

Jennifer
                                Keymaster

Here you go.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                                  My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.