Celebrating the artists here . I love PYO pieces .

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Celebrating the artists here . I love PYO pieces .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
  • Author
    Carolyn
    Participant

I have bought or traded for them . It’s mostly what I collect any more . They are ooak beauties . I have 14 winged wolves , 3 Unicorns , Getting my first Kirin next week . And I have 1 Muse .
      I have a weakness for Halloween , Christmas , Valentine’s Day and Easter .

So yeah I’m crazy about them .

I just started this to celebrate the PYO artists here .

So I can say I adore them .

1st one I got was from Bayoudragon . A winged wolf named Topaz , then her Hallows Muse and her Kimono Unicorn .

I have winged wolves by Bodine

Purpleturtle made my first Halloween pics . 1 unicorn and 2 wolves .

Got a beautiful Unicorn from Hannah . Mandala Unicorn .

Serenity did a beautiful Valentine wolf named Patches that I got from her .

Siberakh1 did 2 beautiful wolves for me . Harvest and Halloween one .

Hannah’s Valentina is coming soon .

My favorite sculps are PYO Winged wolves , Unicorns and Ki-rins

Stephanie
      Participant

😀 I had a lot of fun painting Patches and I am super happy that you like her!!!
        Photobucket

Carolyn
        Participant

Just got up . Still fuzzy . Yes I adore him . He’s wonderful .

Carolyn
          Participant

I just love going thru PYO Gallery and seeing artist’s work . Jennifer Miller’s PYO pieces are amazing . Beautiful . I just love looking at the pics of them .

Carolyn
            Participant

The Valentine wolf and Patches are sitting together on a shelf awaiting Valentina . So I have a Valentine shelf .
              I have one shelf full of wolves . From Bodine & Siberakh1 . 5 in a line .

Well I’m happy if others would add there favorites from other artists here . It’s not about just me . I would love to see others post their faverite pieces and their favorite artists too .
              The red fire wolf went to a good friend on her birthday . She was stunned by it . She loved it .
              She loves wolves .
              And so do I . The winged wolves are my favorites .

Come on add yours here , please . Pics or not .

Bodine
              Participant

“Northern Lights Snowflake.”It was painted by WindstoneCollector
                Photobucket
                My latest set of Keepers
                Photobucket
                My one and only Wolf-“Spirit Wolf”
                Photobucket
                This is Dante’s Bain,flying to a new home.
                Photobucket

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

kitsunelady
                Participant

That’s really nice of you to let all of them know you love their work, Sasha. =) And I have to say, I love your Halloween bat one! Awesome!

Carolyn
                  Participant

Windstonecollecter is a talented artist . She’s trying to sell her stuff on ebay .

I think the artists here deserve to be reconized . Melody we all know is an incredible artist .

Carolyn
                    Participant

2 of my unicorns by Purpleturtle . She is a fantastic artist .
                      I have 3 unicorns . Bayoudragon’s Kimono1 unicorn . I’m not sure why I lost interest in unicorns .
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

KaytanaPhoenix
                      Participant

2 of my unicorns by Purpleturtle . She is a fantastic artist .
                        I have 3 unicorns . Bayoudragon’s Kimono1 unicorn . I’m not sure why I lost interest in unicorns .
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket

*Jaw drops* Ohh these are wicked!! 😀

Everyone has done a wonderful job on their PYOs 🙂 I really enjoy scrolling through the threads and seeing them 🙂 So much talent on this site!

“Northern Lights Snowflake.”It was painted by WindstoneCollector
                        Photobucket
                        My latest set of Keepers
                        Photobucket
                        My one and only Wolf-“Spirit Wolf”
                        Photobucket
                        This is Dante’s Bain,flying to a new home.
                        Photobucket

Dante’s Bain flew here to me and MY SON LOVES HIM BODINE!!!

This picture just does not do him justice. This is one stunning Dragon and I wish that the colors would show better in pictures. I have tried to get a great shot of him too and I just can’t show his true beauty. He absoloutly WOWed me when I took him outta the box and into the light!

Amazing job Bodine and I will post pics soon of my other Keepers you did for my Daughter and me and my other son.

Thank You for these…..WE LOVE THEM!!!

Kelly
                        Participant

I think there is more talent on this forum then I’ve seen anywhere else! Everyone here does an amazing job at their craft, and they are willing to share with others. It’s one of the main reasons I had joined the forum outside of being a Windstone addict. Congrats Sasha, on some very beautiful pieces that you added to your collection. 🙂

Carolyn
                          Participant

I just got this little beauty . My first Kirin . Valentina by Hannah .
                            Photobucket

Hannah
                            Participant

I’m so glad you like her Sasha 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Carolyn
                              Participant

She is a sweetheart . Such detail on such a small creature .

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 47 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.