Cavern Spring

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Cavern Spring

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Elena
    Participant

Melody, please tell Jordan I LOVE :love: the colour scheme on this! I adore the Spectral. Those eyes with the colours are perfect!
      *squeak* How hard would this scheme be to produce? *squeak*

briteblades
      Participant

I really like this color scheme as well!!! *squeak*!

Erika
        Participant

I really liked it on the kirin too ๐Ÿ˜€

Melody
          Keymaster

Melody, please tell Jordan I LOVE :love: the colour scheme on this! I adore the Spectral. Those eyes with the colours are perfect!

Oh gosh, that one was painted by one of our special piece painters. I’ll need to remember what it looks like! Is it one of the soft sea-foam colored ones?
            She has also airbrushed a couple male kirins in similar pastel colors.

Elena
            Participant

Oh gosh, that one was painted by one of our special piece painters. I’ll need to remember what it looks like! Is it one of the soft sea-foam colored ones?

He looks a little like a variant on the ‘Glacier’ curlies you did. White belly turquoise/blue sides and lavender spine.
              *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kiya
              Participant

He looks a little like a variant on the ‘Glacier’ curlies you did. White belly turquoise/blue sides and lavender spine.
                *squeak* *squeak* *squeak* ๐Ÿ˜‰

I took pictures of Jordan’s cart… they’ll go up soon. Looks like we have some more things coming in this lovely scheme.

I also told Jordan she’s doing a great job! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.