fbpx

Cats and Kinglets are back

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Cats and Kinglets are back

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Setsunawolf
    Participant

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
      Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
      Sun Dragon Koi #3

Setsunawolf
      Participant

They are in the store now!!!!!

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
        Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
        Sun Dragon Koi #3

Eyes-shut orange tabby flap cats-8 left are in store as of 4:55 Pacific today…Run!

No kinglets left, bengal cats, Tiger and Puffin are still available, even in Silver, Run! XD

PurpleTurtle
        Participant

Got my silver Puffin ๐Ÿ˜€ !

LadyFirebird
          Participant

I get so amazed at us–Monday we crashed the store by rushing in all at once to get these beauties. I just checked and there is one each of silver Puffin and brown Tiger and 3 silver Tigers! They’re still there! The closed eye flaps and the male amethyst dragon are still there. These things didn’t last 5 minutes when they first hit the store!

I was part of the madness Monday, but only got Tiger in silver and brown and the mermaid. Got Puffin Tuesday so I’m set for now until the next new thing hits the store. Hmmmmmmmm wonder what it could be? [As my credit card shrinks in terror!] ๐Ÿ˜€

Adaneth
            Participant

That’s great for the folks who missed out Monday! ๐Ÿ˜€

(But I’m rather glad there’s no Brown Puffins yet, as I really don’t need to be tempted to get two sets… ๐Ÿ˜ณ )

siberakh1
              Participant

Hmmm… Well, I tried to grab the last silver Bengal Tiger, but it wouldn’t go through to paypal and just hung (firefox through the proxy at work can be nutty). However I got an initial notification for my order in my email inbox with a status of unfinished. So, I don’t know exactly if it went through and I just need to pay for him (I don’t have an amount anymore and can’t go back for it). Susie? Help?

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

That happened to Blackdesertwind, too.

Jodi
                  Participant

Darn! Missed them. I would have liked the two silver bengals. Drats! I didn’t realize they would be restocked so soon.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.