Castles, Dragons, Griffins, Oh My!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Castles, Dragons, Griffins, Oh My!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

This is really a comment on some Miscellaneous stuff.

These are cute little Griffin chicks, I would get one if I had a Tan Griffin daddy.
        It looks like it came from a cross between a Black Griffin and a Tan Griffin.
        Maybe that Tan momma that came out before the Black momma hooked up with one of those rich old Black bachelor Griffins…hehehe

http://cgi.ebay.com/WINDSTONE-EDITIONS-BLACK-TAN-SITTING-GRIFFIN-CHICK-1_W0QQitemZ300181720156QQihZ020QQcategoryZ35873QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Second, I encourage you all to keep looking at those luscious Sun Dragons,
        so I can buy good stuff like Gold Copper Curled mommas.
        The first one went for over $1000. I was so bummed, now I got one for a steal!
        So pretend those don’t exist!

Last, I am still waiting on the Hawks Castle, but figured I would give a sneak peek of what to expect.
        I finally got my Mystery Castle and I highly recommend getting one while they are available!
        I really like the fact that it looks old and rough.
        Not so fairy tale like the others.
        This is definitely the Old Warrior’s type Castle.

Ohh, and I think my Credit Card is on FIRE!!!!!! HELP!

Bob

VERY nice

Maria
          Participant

Lovely picture, Kaya, and congrats again on the copper mama.

WolfenMachine
            Participant

OOOO it does look old and stormy. I never realized how shiny and pretty the other castles are!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.