Casting is shut down for now

Home Forums Windstone Editions Announcements Casting is shut down for now

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hi! This subject has been coming up lately and lots of questions relating to it have been asked and asked so I thought I’d put this here.

Casting at the North Hollywood factory has been shut down for the move (and, has been shut down for a while now). This means other than the casts that Windstone already has made, no new casting will happen until casting is moved, set back up, and is in full swing at the Oregon Factory. There are many many variables to this and so there can be no real predictions as to when casting will be back up. It could be a month- it could be much longer. We don’t know yet! Sorry. 🙁

One thing that is getting asked a lot that ties in to this is “When will there be more ____?” A big one is the PYO Keeper Dragon. This guy will not be ready to make again until a new mold(s) is made and casting is set back up- again, no for sure time frame. A month? 4 months? Not sure… but there are no more of these guys until casting is ready to make them again.

There are other castings that Windstone is short or out of that will need to wait until casting is set up once again. I know they are low on curlie casts, for example, among other things. We will probably experience a lull in certain items- most notably some non “normal” production items- until the Factory is fully moved and up to speed again.

Please be patient with us while this huge transition is made! 🙂

Thank you guys!!

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.