Caribbean Sunset

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Caribbean Sunset

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

I loved the rainbow dragons, but Barn Swallow was just not doing anything for me. This color is AWESOME though!! I would be very happy if this color was the new Rainbow. ๐Ÿ™‚

Rachel
      Participant

I don’t care for Barn Swallow, but this one’s not bad. Now, to see it on a sculpt I like. Probably won’t get my motor running, honestly, but I’d give it a chance.

Nicole
        Participant

hmm I almost like it but the redish pink on the hip is too vibrant. Maybe if that were altered. I am happy to see some bright colors though. My vote is still for barn swallow though

Fritochick (Mary)
          Participant

Hey Wampus, does that mean I shouldn’t be jealous of you for winning the ice blue emp????? My apologies. Of whom should I be jealous??? Does anyone know????

WolfenMachine
            Participant

…. because I think the colors look like an infant threw up crayons:

LOL!!

Aww, those are all my favorite colors ๐Ÿ˜› and Ice Blue

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

Hey Wampus, does that mean I shouldn’t be jealous of you for winning the ice blue emp????? My apologies. Of whom should I be jealous??? Does anyone know????

I won him. Its one of the few P.S. colors that I love. I just dont like these pastel multicolored ones.

Pam

I originally thought rust was a carnival as well, but apparently to be carnival it needs blue.

siberakh1
                  Participant

Very pretty!!! I really like the wings! I’d love a dragon or two (that and Barn Swallow and Blue Ice). ๐Ÿ™‚

Carnival I’ve only liked on that baby kirin so far. The baby oriental I think would have been a bit better with different colored eyes. From the pictures, I really don’t see a real difference between Rust and Carnival to warrant calling them different colors, just variation of the same color scheme (though maybe that is because the pictures don’t show the differences correctly).

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Wampus, you crack me up!

My daughter says that if you have this dragon, you can only display it in a room that has black or grey walls, otherwise, it’ll clash!

I’m like Jen; I really appreciate the work, but not for me – though the wings are just fabulous!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

PS is lucky. ALL of the Windstones are her PYO’s. If I had her ideas and her talent, I’d be cranking them out too!
                        “Hey Melody, I’m almost done with this dragon.”
                        “Okay PS, that’s great. You can go to lunch now”
                        “Wait, is that a blank mother kirin I see over there?”
                        “Go to lunch, PS”
                        “Or, OOH! Can you hand me that blank fledgling?”

Rusti
                        Participant

I reckon I’m the only one who thinks of the Christmas tree we put every year when I see him. All his pink, yellow and blue make me think of the string lights we use on it year after year.

Smells like pine!

Kristi
                          Participant

I agree. I LOVE this bright dragon with all the different colors.

dragonshoard
                            Participant

PS is lucky. ALL of the Windstones are her PYO’s. If I had her ideas and her talent, I’d be cranking them out too!
                              “Hey Melody, I’m almost done with this dragon.”
                              “Okay PS, that’s great. You can go to lunch now”
                              “Wait, is that a blank mother kirin I see over there?”
                              “Go to lunch, PS”
                              “Or, OOH! Can you hand me that blank fledgling?”

“Hey Melody, I had a dream last night. Where’d those blanks go?”

Nightcrow
                              Participant

Wow. O.O I feel like I just won an all-expenses-paid vacation to somewhere tropical. Somewhere with comfy beach chairs and drinks with paper umbrellas and skewered fruit in them.

I don’t like the Spectral eyes, but I LOVE everything else about him! And even the eyes aren’t so bad with all those colors to distract me! ๐Ÿ™‚

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

darjeb
                                Participant

AWESOME my mouth is watering over this one

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.