fbpx

Candleflame Keeper on Ebay!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Candleflame Keeper on Ebay!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
  • Author
    machineguts
    Participant

Sweet Candleflame lineup, they are so pretty!!

Purplecat
      Participant

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_rItlWjdWVDw/TS4uKyUrw5I/AAAAAAAAANs/vnxpG2LN48I/s1600/100_0287.JPG

updated lineup pic….the colors on the phoenixes are actually much nicer, but taking pics next to my eye searing yellow office wall kinda leeches it all out!

Bodine
        Participant

Purplecat,that is a beautifulPhoenix 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Carolyn
          Participant

Wow !

megamibabe16
            Participant

Those are some gorgeous phoenixes.

Purplecat
              Participant

Hey guys, I’m posting my Herb Garden Keeper up for sale, to make room for painting more pretties.

Link to her page on PurplecatCreatives http://www.purplecatcreatives.com/otherstuff/windstonepyos.html

here is a link to larger image http://purplecatcreatives.com/images/herb.jpg

For sale for $220 plus shipping costs OBO

Note: this piece was originally dubbed the “Equinox Keeper” but after a bit of time, and getting to know her better…she decided “Herb Garden” was much more fitting. Her felt pad was not labeled yet, so “Herb Garden Keeper” is the only name labeled on her base.

Rachel
                Participant

Beautiful!

Purplecat
                  Participant

I finally uploaded the Herb Garden Keeper to photobucket. She is still available.

Also finished a Candleflame Keeper. After creating the Candleflame color for the phoenix pyo, I was curious to see if I could make it work on a dragon. I’m fairly pleased with the results…this color may be a pain to paint, but I think it’s well worth the results.

I will be doing a setup similar to last time, doing a small number of Candleflame Keepers for people who are interested.

Unfortunately, this time I have to ask for half the purchase price at the time you request to be put on the list (I’m having some medical stuff taken care of and simply dont have the funds to order blanks without asking for money down this time. Normally I would, but life gets in the way sometimes…sigh.) I will be asking $230 plus shipping apiece for these guys….which means $115 down payment upon request.

If you’re interested in purchasing a Candleflame Keeper, please pm me or email at purpletabby@gmail.com

And for those of you who already have a Candleflame Phoenix and would like to see how they look together….

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

WOW! He’s gorgeous!!! What an awesome set! <3

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wow, those are beautiful. 😮

Purplecat
                      Participant

Thankies….I’m actually really thrilled that they look like they go together….I really worried over the right places to put the blue accents. They were just so pretty together i had to take a pic of the pair together, the glass egg is just an odd little piece that I have them with on my shelf, so I included it. 😀

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I loving the Candle color scheme immensely 😀 . The phoenixes especially :yes: .

Purplecat
                          Participant

Wow, your Candleflame Keeper and Phoenix are just stunning!

Purplecat
                            Participant
                            Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 92 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.